Disney is love. Disney is life.

QUICK A/N B4 WE GET STARTED:

|I apologize for the swearing I just wanna make the book more like how Nash acts so yeeeaaahhh into the chapter we go!|

The room was dark, nothing lit but a candle on the door. I struggled to move my hands to get up from the ground but I couldn't. My hands were tied, literally. I tried to stand up but I was chained to something, I couldn't see my own knees in front of me. I sat there trying to figure out where I was, I then heard the door squeak open and someone dressed in black walked in with a torch.

"What do you know about Nash Grier?" I was asked by the person in black "I know nothing." My lips started to move not knowing that I was actually speaking. "You have to know something, you are his girlfriend aren't you?" They said, and I stayed silent, I wanted to scream for help but it was no use, I couldn't. "Tell me know or I will kill him, in front of you and then your next." I still stayed silent, I wanted to tell the person everything but my mouth wouldn't let me.

"FINE!" The guy yelled and two other men came in carrying Nash. "Nash." I whispered "Babe, tell them about what I did!" He yelled to me "I don't know what you did though!!" I yelled "SHUT UP!" The guy yelled at me, pulling a gun out of his pocket. "You have one more chance to tell me what Nash did, or it's bye bye boyfriend." I tried to speak again but my mouth wouldn't move.

The guys started to count down "3...2....1.." POP POP! Is what I heard while closing my eyes, "NOOOO!" I started to scream and cry "Nash please don't leave me, Nash please!" "SHUT UP I SAID!" The guy yelled and shot the gun at me and I shrieked in a horrifying sound, everything went dark again.

I gasped for air as I woke up, I was shaking and trying not to ball my eyes out. Nash woke up. "Babe, hey it's okay, shhh, it's okay." He said hugging me "What happened." I shook my head "I don't want to talk about it right now." I said "Okay,okay it's okay we can talk about it in the morning, okay." He said holding me in his arms still. He kissed the top of my head and held me till I fell back asleep.

-NASH'S POV-

To be honest Renae really scared me last night, I'm not sure what happened but I was there to comfort her. The next morning we got to sleep in because we were not going playlist that day until 3, so I was surprising Renae and we were going to go to disney world that morning till 3.

I was watching the today show and I felt Renae nuzzle into my chest more. "Morning beautiful." I said and she opened her eyes, looked up at me, and smiled "Morning." She mumbled giving me a hug. "I've got a surprise for you today, I you wanna get up and get dressed we will go out for breakfast and then to a adventure." I said being sneaky.

"Alright, what do you got planned grier?" She sat up to look at me. "You'll see." I smiled.

-RENAE'S POV-

I got out of bed and pick out my clothes, a black lace flowy tank top, with a black spaghetti strap tank to wear underneath. I paired it with a pair of high waisted shorts and converse something simple. I did a cool braid in my hair, and grabbed my purse.

"Ready?" I asked Nash and he nodded, "Yep, lets go." He opened up the door and held it open for me, "why thank you sir." I said walking out the door. I turned around to look at him and he just smirked. We went down to the hotel lobby and there was a uber outside waiting for us. "Hello!" The driver said as we scooted into the car. "Hi." Nash and I said in sync, Nash took my hand in his when we sat down and just held it. I leaned my head on his shoulder, "ready?" the driver asked and Nash said yes.

We where on the interstate and Nash pulled out a blindfold. "For your surprise you have to cover your eyes." I laughed as he put the blindfold over my eyes, sooner than later we were to our destination.

Nash helped me out of the car and took my blindfold off. Once I saw what was in front of me I was so exited "Oh my gosh! No way!!" I cheered and hugged Nash. "Awe thank you babe!" "Your welcome." Nash said rubbing my back.

-NASH'S POV-

I was really glad that Rae was exited, I knew she would be, as we walked up to the gate we were noticed by some fans, we got pictures, "OMG IT'S NASH!" I heard someone yell behind me, a group of girls ran up to us, about 20. I ended up getting pictures with everyone, "But guys, can y'all not say we are here? We just want to have a normal day." I asked the group, they all responded in yeah's and sure's.

Renae and I continued into the park. What Renae didn't know is I had payed the photographers to take pictures of us today. "C'mon Rae, lets go get some ears." I said grabbing her hand in mine and walking toward the closest store. I got Mickey ears and Renae got Minnie. We then met the photographer outside. "Are you Mr. Grier?" The man asked me and I nodded, "well i am Mr. Blakes, but you can call me Evan." he shook my hand and then looked to great Renae. "And you must be Mrs. Grier?" He said grabbing Renae's hand to introduce himself. She laughed and responded "No sir, I am his girlfriend, but miss Kenneth." She said shaking his hand "Oh, pardon me." He said smiling, "Shall I take the pictures now?" Renae looked at me and smiled "Awe Nash, you didn't have to do this!" "Well I knew it was something you've always wanted to do, and this is the place where all your dreams come true, isn't it?" She smiled at me and we walked toward the castle.

The first pictures we took were in front of the castle, one of us together smiling and then one of us kissing. We also took pictures in front of some of the rides. We said our goodbyes to Evan for now, and went to ride rides.

-RENAE'S POV-

At the end of the day, we met up with Evan again, to take pictures at night. We took one during the fire works and then one after with the castle all lit up. We finally said our final byes to Evan and left the park. When we were going back to the hotel we got food from a gas station, and went back to the hotel and went right to bed, we were so tired.

__________________________________________

I apologize for never updating but idk I just don't really get to it. Oops

But I hope you guys enjoy reading my book(s). Lemme know what you wanna see happen in the book cause I'm clueless.

Love you guys

xox