Mystery to us all

-RENAE'S POV-

It was finally Monday and my family was home, we had got everything in and around the house.

Sunday I spent around the house, basically crying all day. My phone has been off since Saturday and people were always stopping by with flowers and cards of sympathy. Not for the break up, but it was a complete mystery. I decided to get my phone and catch up on things. I was scrolling threw Instagram and I saw a bunch of pictures. Of me.

I really hope they find you Renae.

Was commented on a picture of me on Justine's profile.

'I really hope they find you' what was this about? I decided to look threw more of pictures I was tagged in. And then there was a black and white one with big letters.

' MISSING:

RENAE ELIZA KENNETH
AGE: 16
HEIGHT: 5'8
WEIGHT: 135
EYE COLOR: HAZEL
HAIR COLOR: DARK BROWN

LAST SEEN SATURDAY, JANUARY 29th WEARING A BLACK DRESS.

PLEASE CALL 1-800-523-221 WITH ANY INFORMATION

THANK YOU
#Pray4Rae '

What the hell was this about!? I'm not missing! I'm going to get to the bottom of this tomorrow at school. I decide to get the purple box that Sam and Luke sent home with me. I opened it and poured everything out. Pictures of home and my friends, things that surrounded around our childhood friendship. Wow do I miss them.

I hung up the pictures and there was 2 disks in the bottom of the box. One was labeled 'Renae, Samantha, and Luke's favorite songs' and the other didnt have a label. I put the blank DVD in my tv. It was all the movies we made when we were little. They were so cute!

I didn't feel like listening to music right now so I put the CD on my desk and laid in my bed. I was so broken inside, I hadn't talked to my friends, been on social media, I didn't go to school today, and my heart was broke.

I understood why flowers and cards were delivered to my house. And I was really crushed. People thought I WAS DEAD. I called Kristina, I was getting to the bottom of this. NOW!

"Hello?" Rung threw my phone "Kristina! I need your help!" I said to her "Okay, I'll be at your house in 5." And she hung up.

I heard her come up the stairs after talking to my mom. "Hey girl!" She yelled, "What you didn't think I was dead?" I asked shocked. She started to laugh "Well duh!" She was historically laughing. "Who started this rumor!?" I asked and she grinned "Me." My eyes widened "WHY!?" I yelled.

"We are getting revenge on Nash, he is being a ass about you and Jack hanging out, and I have a plan!" I punched her "KRISTINA! YOU CAN'T TELL PEOPLE IM DEAD!" I whisper/yelled "But I didn't! I said you were missing! And I got permission from your mom! We are fine!" "Whatever, what's the plan?" I asked.

"First of all you are not going to school tomorrow, your going to be a actress! The woods behind school is going to be your stage, and Nash is going to be the crowed, but I'm the director!"

"Okay tell me the plan.." I said.

________________________________________________________

IM SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AND THE CLIFFHANGER BUT IM GOING TO WRITE MORE SO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS SO MUCH BETTER! okay ily guys 😘