Live love laugh

-NASH'S POV-

After getting back from North Carolina it was really hard being out with Renae, but as the days gone by I got better but there wasn't a day I didn't miss her.

She called me after Tyler's wedding, which was about a week or so ago, and I was regretting our choice on to spilt for awhile.

Today Cam and I had to go work on a set, all I wanted to do today was lay in bed, a year ago today is when I met Renae, the girl I fell for. And fell hard.

I rolled out of my bed and pushed myself to go down the stairs. I got food and plopped myself down on the couch, I ate breakfast and I had to go get ready. Today was going to be a long day.

-RENAE'S POV-

I woke up and I was hit by the thought of Nash. 1 year ago. I met him and that crazy family. I smiled and decided to try and call him, it went into voicemail so I texted him

To: Nash (:

Hey call me when you can, miss you!! x

I hit send and got dressed. I walked down stairs and my parents were in the living room watching tv.

"Hey, I'm going to go to the mall with Sam, if that's okay with you guys." They both smiled "Yeah that's fine! Invite Sam to dinner for me, I haven't seen her in awhile." My mom said. I nodded and laughed with a "Bye mom, Bye dad, love you!" I was out the door to my car.

I got in my truck (yes a truck) and drove to go pick up Sam.

I pulled up to her house and texted her

To: SAManthA LeA

I'm outside come on slow poke!

Sam ran outside and acted like she was going to jump up on my truck and then she got in the truck. "OMG HI I MISSED YOU SO FREAKING MUCH!" She screamed and hugged me, I started laughing "I'VE MISSED YOU TO SAMMYPOOOO!"

This was the first time seeing Sam since I've been back and I have been back for about a month now. And I have missed her so dearly!

When we got to the mall we went to eat first, I was in line waiting and a guy came up to me

"Hi, do you remember me?" He asked and I turned to him I looked at him dead in the eye and tried to think then I shook my head "I'm so sorry, I don't."

He flashed me a smirk kind of grin "I'm Caiden, Caiden Evanson." My eyes went wide, Caiden had always been labeled as 'the nerdy kid that sits in the corner', but I had always been nice to him.

Caiden used to have the glasses that turned to sunglasses when it was sunny out, acne from his forehead down to his chin. Just covered. And he was very quiet, he had a group of friends and my group of friend and I were always nice to him so he was not a total nerd. But now he was hot! Everything was gone. But he's perfect smile stayed.

Caiden was always a very happy kid but very quiet.

I looked up at him and smiled "Oh my gosh! How are you??" I asked him, like I said he was a very happy kid so he smiled a lot.

"I'm good, how have you been?" I nodded and said "good." Then we got into conversation and I eventually invited him to come catch up with Sam and I.

"Hey well I'm gonna get going, hears my number, we should meet up for dinner or something some time." He gave me a napkin and winked at me. I could tell I was blushing. He waved to us and left.

Sam and I might have freaked out a little bit but what else are we supposed to do?! We then went shopping and we went back to my house for dinner.

We told my parents about our day and I got at text from Caiden.

From: Caiden Evanson

Lunch & movie tomorrow around 1:30?

I smiled at my phone and texted back

To: Caiden Evanson

Sure (:

________________________________________________________

CLIFFHANGER !

I'm sorry for updating late, I've had a loooonnnggg weekend 😂

Thank you all so much for reading Distance & Back to you!

If y'all don't understand why sometimes I put 'x' it means hugs lol

Love you guys!

Kayceeeee ⚓

p.s. Ik it sounds like Nash is having it awful and Renae is perfectly fine it will get better 👌