Some might say fairytales are true.

-NASH'S POV-

I decided to come home and surprise my family. When I got to the airport I got a text from my mom. Man did I miss her.

From Mom:

Hi Nash! I miss you so much!! Wanted to let you know Tyler & Laniey's baby was born today, so we are headed to Kentucky to help them pack everything with the baby here. Love you!

I was really confused, where are Renae and her family going?

I texted my mom back

To Mom:

Where is Renae's family going? I need to see her! I mean um her family before they leave.

I didn't get a respond but I did get one from Emma. Emma and I have been going threw some tough times with her back in Canada.

From Emmmmaaaa rose:

I can't do it any more Nash. I can't lie, let's face it. We weren't meant to be and to be honest you were kinda a summer love secret kinda thing. Oops, sorry Nash but we are threw 🙅

Wow well that hurts all I responded was '👌', I guess she was right we weren't meant to be. My flight got delayed so I just changed my flight to Kentucky instead North Carolina.

~After flight~

I got to Kentucky and I had to call my mom.

She finally picked up

"NASH! Hi how are you honey?" I laughed "Hi mom, I have to ask you a question.." I thought of a way to find out the hospital name ".. What is the hospital Laniey is at so I can send some flowers?" I could hear sky in the background "Rae can I hold the baby now? I wanna see him please!! Renae!!"

I began to laugh "I'll text it to you Nash. Skylynn wants to hold the baby so I'm going to let her hold the baby. I will talk to you later love you!" I said love you back and hung up. Seconds later I got the hospital name and yelled for a cab.

I got to the hospital and asked the lady for Lainey's room number. She gave it to me and I got in the elevator.

I knocked on the door and no one answer so I walked in. The first person I saw was that beautiful girl I missed so much. Renae Eliza Kenneth.

-RENAE'S POV-

When Nash walked in I'm sure that my jaw dropped to the ground. You know how in all the movies the two people that haven't seen each other in awhile instantly drop everything and run into each others arms just like that with the snap of your fingers? I wish I wasn't frozen!

I looked into those gorgeous blue eyes as he walked towards me. I sat down my nephew and fell into his arms. I didn't think I missed him THIS much. I guess I did. He pulled me away,

"Hi beautiful." He said I smiled "Hi" I whispered he hugged me tighter. I just couldn't let go, I missed him so much.

After a long time of talking between the four of us (Nash,Hayes,Skylynn,Renae) everyone came back upstairs and once Elizabeth saw Nash she well to the ground in tears, She was so happy to see her son!

-AFTER THE HOSPITAL-

With Noah being here that gives me one week to pack. When we got back to our house I helped my mom make dinner, she invited everyone over but they were all going to go sight seeing. Except for Nash. And the two of us really need to talk.

All I really wanted was things to go back to normal. But they can't. Because we broke up. And he has Emma.

"Sweetie, I don't need your help right now, so can you go pack somethings? I think Elizabeth and I are making plans for you to go with them back to North Carolina early so you can get back into the school after break." My mom said sweetly, maybe a little too sweetly.. It's cause Nash is here. And I decided to fire back.

"Oh yes my sweet mother, I would love to! Nash darling do you mind of joining me in a montage of packing?" I asked Nash in a ancient voice. Nash chuckled and stood up from the island stool "I would love too!" I grabbed his hand as we ran for the stairs.

We got upstairs and Nash sat on my bed "Wow this house is much smaller then the house you guys have back at home." I nodded "Yeah, I'm glad to come back, be with everyone."

He looked down at the ground and mumbled something, I turned and looked at him "What was that?"

He looked up "You know, Emma broke up with me today.." I was confused because it was really random. He stood up and looked out the window. "I thought by dating her would make me get over my feelings but it never happened. Not once." I walked over to him and he turned around, "And I think I'm in love with you."

Next thing I new I found something else I missed. His lips that are shaped to fit mine. Wow did I REALLY miss Nash.

"Dinner!" My mom yelled from down stairs, I pulled away from Nash and looked in to his eyes deeply. We both smiled and we went down stairs.

\___________________________/

Wow that was a long week.. Haha

Sorry for not updating for awhile!! I'm in the play at school and I have had practice every night till 7. whoo! Opening night tomorrow!! YAYAY!

Thank you all for reading and
s/o to @summerhampt24 for encouraging me to keep updating! It means a lot!

Love you all! 😘

Kace 🎈

Twitter - @krc32801