Breaks on breaks

-RENAE'S POV-

It had been about 3 days since I saw Nash and Kelly kiss. I really was heart broken. The past three days I've done nothing. I haven't talked to anyone but my mom and Kristina a couple times. My phone has been turned off and in my cabinet the whole time. I just don't wanna continue anything.

I was sitting in my bed, thinking about getting up and getting food, but I couldn't. But I don't know why. I heard a knock on my bedroom door "Open." I breathed out, I couldn't even speak. I was broken. So broken.

"Hey girl!" It was Kristina, "hey kris." I said as she hopped over onto my bed "What do you say if I take you to a party tonight?" I shrugged my shoulders "I dunno." "Oh come on! Hayes and the jacks will be theeeerrrrre!" She said and nudged my arm. "Kristina if the jacks are there then it definetly means that he will be there." I said throwing my blanket over my head.

"Whatever! Come on!! Your going out with us tonight whether you like it or not." She said, "What if Nash is there!?" I yelled "HE WON'T! Now come on we are going to get you ready!" I looked at her with a glare, she grabbed my arm "Krrriiiissssss..." Is the last thing I said before I got dragged to my closet, "Get dressed." Kris said to me, I looked at her trying to make her realize I didn't want to.

"Now!" She said throwing a long sleeve black shirt, jeans, my converse, and a jacket at me. I got dressed and got my phone and turned it on.

Buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz

My phone kept repeating, I had a bunch of texts from Nash and Hayes. I read some of them, but they weren't worth reading all.

I got into Kristina's car, and we drove to the mall. I got tired of the silence and turned on the radio, "Rae, you shouldn't do tha.." She was cut off by skinny love blaring threw the speakers. I hit the power button as soon as possible, feeling the tears streaming down my cheeks.

We were at the gas station next thing I knew. Kristina got out of the car and started to pump gas. I got out my phone to actual read those texts.

From: Nasher :)

If you won't answer me, we are threw. I can't do this Renae.

I threw my phone on the floor board and hit my fist on the dash board. "NO NO NO!!! AHHHH!!!!!" I started yelling and hitting my fist again. I looked at my hand and screamed "OWWWW!" I cried even harder. Kristina got in the car and hugged me "WHY!? WHY ME!" I cried onto Kristina's shoulder. "Shhh it's okay it's okay." Kristina said trying to calm me down.

I stopped crying and laid my head back. "You still wanna go to the mall?" She asked me, and I nodded "Yeah. And I'm getting the hottest outfit I can find cause he's gonna wish he never left me." I said not taking my eyes off the road. She laughed at me and nodded.

We went straight to forever 21 and I found the PERFECT black dress. We then went to the hair dresser and I thought I needed a change. I got some pink purple and orange ends to my light-ish brown hair. We were done at the mall and went back to my house to get ready for the big party. To be honest I had no idea who's party it was, but I was going.

I did my hair first, I straightened it to needle points, and then did my make up. I'm never really been the make up type so I always did it real light. Some bronze eyeshadow, powder, mascara, and just Chapstick. I put on my combat boots and laced them real tight.

"KRIS ARE YOU READY!?" I yelled to the down stairs bathroom "YEAH ILL BE UP IN A MINUTE!" She yelled back.

My parents will be back Monday. And it's Friday. And I had to get this house clean. Ill do it later. I'm such a procrastinator.