Home

-RENAE'S POV-

When I stepped in the house, all my memories here flowed back into my thoughts.. I was always happy here. And I couldn't be happier to be back.

I sat down my luggage and walked up the stairs, I heard Skylynn giggling, so I turned around to look at her and Nash has her on the ground tickling her and she was just laughing hysterically. I smiled to myself and put my hand on the wall where the picture of my family used to hang.

I finally got all the way up the stairs and cringe at what I saw. When we were in Kentucky my parents rented the house to some family that thought they were going to buy it. But they ended up not, and leaving the house as is.

The hallways were painted lime green and random spots of the pearly white, the color if walls we used to have. I walked into my old room and they were changing my window, my old window was still there, blue as ever, but there was a new one about to be installed. I went over to the other window and kicked it until I heard glass break. Not for any particular reason. Just cause.

My room had a bed in the window which I have ALWAYS wanted and I was so exited. My room had a new ceiling fan in it and my walls were no longer the pretty purple color I had once painted. They were a dusty tanish yellow color and the color pattern was blue and yellow. The front of my balcony was closed in and had some couches inside it.

I heard the creak of my door when it opens and it was Nash. I smiled at the grin on his face, he ran towards me and picked me up. I put my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Glad to be back?" He asked and to answer I kissed him for a good few seconds. "Does that answer your question?" I laughed as I jumped down. Nash smiled and nodded, I looked around my room. "Wanna help me unpack?" I asked him and he shrugged his shoulders "I dunno.." "Ill get pizza for us afterwards and we can invite our friends over..?" And he shrugged again.

"I rather stay with you. And only you." He grinned and walked over to me "Nasssshhh I miss my frieeeennnddsss!!" I whined and Nash took my hands in his "Fiiinnneeee.." He the started swinging our hands back and forth. "Where's sky?" I asked Nash and he shrugged. I rolled my eyes at him and walked down stairs, skylynn was in the living room sitting on the floor playing with some toys. "Hey I remember these!" I said to sky. I got some barbies for her to keep at my house, and we kept them under the stairs and she loved them!

"Yeah me too!" She kept playing with them "Wanna help Nash and I decorate my room?" I asked her she nodded and put the barbies on the floor. I went out to my garage and got the purple paint that my room used to be, it wasn't going to take long to paint my room because the yellow was only on 2 walls.

-HOUR & A HALF LATER-

We finally got done painting my room and all the boxes upstairs. We decided to take a break to eat pizza and invite Hayes, Kristina, Izzy, her new boyfriend, and we were going to invite Calvin and Justine and Nash was inviting over his best friend from home and his girlfriend I guess.

When everyone showed up I was so exited!!! I greeted everyone with hugs. When I thought everything was great, she showed up. Kelly. Nash's ex.

"NASH!!" She yelled and ran up to him and hugged him. "What is she doing here?" Kristina asked from behind me "Good question.." "Kelly, what are you doing here?" Nash asked "You invited Garrett and I." Garrett came up behind her and smiled "Hey man!" He said to Nash. "Hey Garrett.." Nash said awkwardly.

The whole time the girls and I avoided Kelly, but she kept hanging around Nash. "Who even is she?" Izzy asked me "She's a she-devil slut, that can't take no for an answer." I said. Yes I was being harsh, but she was just that harsh! "Hey girls, can I come chat with you??" I glared at her.

"Ill take that as a no.." She left us alone and Nash walked over to me and whispered in my ear "Im going to go get some fresh air, I don't want she-devil to know where I am." I laughed at him an nodded.

Nash was outside for awhile and the she devil got up "Im going to get some fresh air." I though maybe Nash ran home real quick for something.. But I could be wrong. I followed after her. And I looked out the window.

I saw something I hoped to never ever ever see again. My boyfriend kissing another girl. It killed apart in me. I was in love for the 2nd time. With a heart break that just ruined everything. It hadn't even been a full day of us being back together. But it shortly ended.

Nash pulled away from she devil and looked my way, I didn't want to hear what he had to say, it would be different if she kissed him and he pulled away right away, but he didn't.

"Renae!" Nash shouted as he ran towards me but I was half way up the stairs. With a brisk feeling of his fingertips on mine, I slammed my bedroom door in his face and locked it.

Streams and streams of tears that could drowned somebody.

I think the drowning of a broken heart could be easy. And believe me. It was.

____________________________

Tbh this is pretty sad chapter!

ALMOST CHRISTMAS! :D

Love you x