Sam Winchester x Male!Reader Part 3!

Episode: Season 1 Episode 1

Part: 3

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

Enjoy~

=======================

~Motel Room~

Dean had come out of the bathroom a little bit later. 

Sam was looking down at his phone and (M/n) was looking at the news clippings on the wall.

The oldest grabbed his jacket. "Hey, guys. I'm starving, I'm gonna grab a little something to eat in that diner down the street. You guys want anything?"

"No." Both said in unison.

"Aframian's buying."

Sam shook his head. 

"I'll come with you." (M/n) said, turning around to follow Dean.

~Parking lot~

As the two left the room, Dean got his jacket on as they crossed the parking lot. He looked over and sees a police car, where the motel Clerk were talking to Deputy Jaffe and Hein. 

"Looks like we got trouble." Dean said, as he pulled out his phone.

"Great."

~Motel room~

Sam was sitting on the bed with his phone still in his hand. It beeps and he presses a button and put it to his ear. "What?"

"Dude, five-oh, take off."

"What about you two?"

"Uh, they kinda spotted us. Go find dad."

~Parking lot~

Dean hung up and turned to look at the officers and smiled. "Problem, officers?"

"Where's your partner?"

"Right there." Dean pointed to (M/n), who smiled a bit.

Jaffe glanced over his shoulder and jerked his thumb towards the motel room. Hein headed over there. Dean started to fidget.

"So. Fake US Marshal. Fake credit cards. You got anything that's real?"

"My boobs." Dean grinned, (M/n) rolled his eyes.

Hein and Jaffe slammed the two over the hood of the cop car. ""You have the right to remain silent-"

~Sheriff's office~

Sheriff Pierce entered the room, carrying a box. He set the box on the table which Dean was sitting at.

"So you want to give us your real name?"

"I told you, it's Nugent. Ted Nugent."

"I'm not sure you realize just how much trouble you're in here."

"We talkin', like, misdemeanor kind of trouble or, uh, squeal like a pig trouble?"

"You got the faces of ten missing persons taped to your wall." Dean looked away. "Along with a whole lot of Satanic mumbo-jumbo. Boy, you are officially a suspect."

"That makes sense. Because when the first one went missing in '82 I was three."

"I know you've got partners. One of 'em's an older guy. Maybe he started the whole thing. So tell me. Dean." The man threw a brown leather-covered jacket on the table. "This his?"