Sam Winchester x Male!Reader Part 9!

Episode: Season 1 Episode 4

Part: 1

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

Enjoy~

==================================

~Motel Room, Day~

Dean was asleep on his stomach. As the door to their motel room opened, Dean was starting to wake up and slipped a hand under his pillow for a weapon.

He turned around and saw Sam and (M/n) carrying coffee and pastries.

"Morning, sunshine."

"What time is it?"

"Uh, its about five forty-five."

"In the morning?" Dean asked, sitting up. 

"Yep."

"Where does the day go? Did you get any sleep last night?" He asked his brother.

"Yeah, I grabbed a couple hours." Sam replied.

"Liar. 'Cause I was up at three, and you were watching a George Foreman infomercial."

"Hey, what can I say? It's riveting TV."

"What about you, (M/n)? I didn't see you." Dean asked the other male.

"I was taking care of business."

"At three in the morning?" The older male questioned.

"Just cause I'm helping you guys find your father doesn't mean my job has to go on hold." (M/n) sat in a chair, putting his feet up on the table and turned on the tv.

Dean was starting to question (M/n), something just didn't sit right. But it could of been that they haven't seen him in so long. Plus he lost both his parents, that could change a person. 

Dean turned back to Sam. "Are you still having nightmares about Jess?"

Sam crossed the room, sitting on the other bed, and handed a coffee to Dean. "yeah. But it's not just her. It's everything. I just forgot, you know? This job. Man, it gets to you."

"You can't let it. You can't bring it home like that."

"So, what? All this it...Never keeps you up at night?" Dean shook his head. "Never? You're never afriad?"

"No, not really."

Sam reached under Dean's pillow to pull out a large hunting knife and holds it up as evidence. Dean took the knife back. 

"That's not fear. That is precaution."

"Mhm. Looks like fear to me." (M/n) said, flicking through channels.

"Have you looked at your house?" Dean phone rang, he picked it up. "Hello?"

"Dean, it's, uh, it's Jerry Panowski. You and your dad helped me out a couple years back."

"Oh, right, yeah. Up in Kittanning, Pennsylvania, the poltergeist thing. It's not back, is it?"

"No. No. Thank god, no. But it's something else, and...Uh, I think it could be alot worse." Jerry said.

"What is it?"

"Can we talk in person?"

~Hangar~

The Impala drove along a road in a field and parked at a hangar.