Sam Winchester x Male!Reader Part 14!

Episode: Season 1 Episode 5

Part: 3

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(N/n) = Nickname

(D/n) = Demon Name((Forgot to add this after the reader told the boys he was a demon))

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom.

Enjoy~

==================================

~Library~

The three where at a library.

"Wait, wait, wait, you're doing a nationwide search?" Sam asked.

"Yep. The NCIC, the FBI database-at this point any Mary who died in front of a mirror is good enough for me." Dean said.

"But if she's haunting the town, she should have died in the town."

"I'm telling you there's nothing local, I've checked. So unless you got a better idea-"

"The way Mary's choosing her victims, it seems like there's a pattern." (M/n) interrupted.

"I know, I was thinking the same thing, (M/n)."

"With Mr. Shoemaker and Jill's hit and run."

"Both had secrets where people died."

"Right. I mean there's alot of folklore about mirrors that they reveal all your lies, all your secrets, that they're a true reflection of your soul, which is why it's bad luck to break them." (M/n) explained.

"Right, right. So maybe if you've got a secret, I mean like a really nasty one where someone died, then Mary sees it, and punishes you for it."

"Whether you're the one that summoned her or not."

"Take a look at this."  Dean showed them a picture of a woman lying b a mirror in a puddle of blood. Dean printed out another picture, there was a handprint and the letters Tre.

"Looks like the same handprint."

"Her name was Mary Worthington-An unsolved murder in Fort Wayne, Indiana."

~Police station, Indiana~

"I was on the job for 35 years detective for most of that. Now everybody packs it in with a few loose ends, but the Mary Worthington murder- that one still gets me." A detective said.

"What exactly happened?"

"You boys said you were reporters?"

"We know Mary was 19, lived by herself. We know she won a few local beauty contests, dreamt of getting out of Indiana, being an actress. And we know the night of March 29th someone broke into her apartment and murdered her, cut out her eyes with a knife." (M/n) said, avoiding the question.

"That's right."

"See sir, when we asked you what happened, we wanted to know what you think happened."

The detective pulled out some files out of a file cabinet. "Technically I'm not supposed to have a copy of this." He opened a file and showed it to the boys. "Now see that there? T-R-E?"

"Yeah."

"I think Mary was trying to spell out the name of her killer."

"You know who it was?" Sam asked.