Sam Winchester x Male!Reader Part 8!

Episode: Season 1 Episode 3

Part: 2

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

Enjoy~

==================================

~Park~

Kids were laughing and playing. Andrea sat on a bench and watched Lucas, who was at another bench coloring and playing with toy soldiers.

"Can we join you?" (M/n) asked. The girl looked up at the three.

"I'm here with my son."

Dean looked over at Lucas.

"Oh. Mind if I say hi?" Dean asked before walking over to the boy.

"Tell your friend this whole Jerry Maguire thing is not gonna work on me." Sam sat next to Andrea and (M/n) sat next to Sam.

"I dont think that's what this is about." Sam said.

After a little bit of Dean talking to Lucas, he got up and headed towards the three.

"Lucas hasn't said a word, not even to me. Not since his dad's accident."

"Yeah, we heard. Sorry."

"What are the doctors saying?" (M/n) asked.

"That it's a kind of post-traumatic stress."

"That can't be easy. For either of you."

"We moved in with my dad. He helps out alot. It's just...When I  think about what Lucas went through, what he saw...."

There was a pause.

"Kids are strong. You'd be surprised what they can deal with."

"You know, he used to have such life. He was hard to keep up with, to tell you the truth. Now he just sits there. Drawing those pictures, playing with those army men. I just wish-" Lucas walked up, carrying a picture. "Hey sweetie."

The boy handed the eldest Winchester a picture.

"Thanks. Thanks, Lucas."

I was a picture of the Carlton house.

~Later in a motel~

Dean was inside a motel room sitting on a bed, looking at the picture. (M/n) was sitting in a chair looking at the ceiling. 

The Winchester looked at the male. 

Something felt off, but he couldn't put his finger on. The boy had always felt  abit off. Dean couldn't  help but think about the night his father got the call that Mr. and Mrs. (L/n) were found dead. But (M/n) was never found. A gruesome scene was found by police. 

Hunters went into the house days later and found traces of sulfur.

John chalked it up to the demon that killed their mother that was responsible. 

But why did (M/n) go in hiding? Why wasn't he killed along with them? It didn't make sense.

Sam opened the door and came in.

"So, I think it's safe to say we can rule out Nessie."

"What do you mean?" Dean asked.

"I just drove past the Carlton house. There was an ambulance there. Will Carlton is dead."