Sam Winchester x Male!Reader Part 13

Episode: Season 1 Episode 5

Part: 2

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(N/n) = Nickname

(D/n) = Demon Name((Forgot to add this after the reader told the boys he was a demon))

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom.

So I downloaded made an account on Ao3, mainly cuz I'm a whore for Ghost from call of duty(And maybe have a work in the future for that), but should I also upload on there too? I'd post this fic and the supernatural on there too. Not the Levi or Jeff the killer x reader, cuz those ones are cringy to me. Maybe, ill do it. Don't know yet cuz thats alot to upload. We'll see

Enjoy~

==================================

~Library~

The three walked into a library, rather dark for the time of day.

"All right, say Bloody Mary really is haunting this town. There's gonna be some sort of proof- Like a local woman who died nasty." Dean said.

"Easier said then done. The legend is widespread, so its hard. I mean, there's like 50 versions of who she actually is. One story says she's a witch, another says she's a mutilated bride. I was never able to actually pin point it when I read up on it for fun." (M/n) said.

"All right, so what are we supposed to be looking for?"

"Every version's got a few things in common. It's always a woman named Mary, and she always dies infront of a mirror. So we've gotta search local newspapers-public records as far back as they go. See is we can find a Mary who fits the bill." (M/n) informed them.

"Well, that sounds annoying."

"No it wont be so bad, as long as we..." All the computers said out of order. Sam chuckled. "I take it back. This will be very annoying."

~Cut to Donna's friend driving in a car, talking on her phone~

"I'm not sure. They were cops or detectives or something." Charlie said. She was talking to another girl from the funeral, Jill.

"Whoever they were, they were cute." Jill said.

"Jill."

"You didn't think so?"

"Yeah okay they were cute. Still, do you think something happened to Donna's dad?"

"Maybe Lily was right. Maybe Bloody Mary got him." Jill giggled a bit.

"Ha ha, very funny."

"Wait, I'm sorry. Was that fear I hear in your voice?" Jill asked the girl.

"No."

"Charlie, I'm walking to the bathroom mirror right now." Jill said, while actually walking to the mirror.

"Jill, quit it."

"Oh no, I cant help myself. I'm gonna say it. Bloody Mary. Bloody Mary. Bloody Mary."

There was silence. "Jill?" There was a scream at the other end of the phone. "Jill!?"

"You're such a freak." She laughed. "I'll call you tomorrow." They hung up. As Jill was getting ready for bed, a figure was seen walking in the mirrors.

~Motel~

Sam suddenly jerked up, gasping away. He looked at (M/n), who was reading a book in the chair next to him, feet on the bed. Dean sitting on the other bed.