Sam Winchester x Male!Reader Part 16!

Episode: Season 1 Episode 6

Part: 2

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(N/n) = Nickname

(D/n) = Demon Name

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom.

Enjoy~

==================================

~Rebecca's House~

The 4 were watching the security footage.

"Here he comes." Becca said, on the tape it shows Zack entering his house.

"22:04, that's just after ten. You said time of death was about 10:30." (M/n) said.

"Our lawyers hired some kind of video expert. He says the tape's authentic. It wasn't tampered with." Sam seemed to notice something.

"Hey, Bec, can we take those beers now?" He asked.

"Oh, sure." She got up and went to the kitchen.

"Hey, maybe some sandwiches, too?" Sam smiled.

"What do you think this is, Hooters?" She left the room.

"I wish." Dean said, walking to Sam. "What is it?"

"Check this out." The Winchester rewinded to the tape, then replays it. One of the frames shows Zack, looking directly at the camera. His eyes are silver, Sam paused the tape.

"Well, maybe it's just a camera flare."

"That's not like any camera flare I've ever seen. You know, a lot of cultures believe that a photograph can catch a glimpse of the soul."

"Right."

"Remember the dog that was freaking out? Maybe he saw this thing. Maybe this is some kind of dark double of Zack's, something that looks like him but isnt him."

"Like a doppelganger."

"Yeah. It'd sure explain how he was two places at once."

~Zack's house~

Dean parked the car behind the house and got out.

"Alright, so what are we doin here at 5:30 in the morning?"

"I realized something. The videotape shows the killer goin' in, but not comin out."

"So, he came out the back door?" Dean asked, leaning against the hood of his car.

"Right. So, there should be a trail to follow. A trail the police would never pursue."

"Cause they think the killer never left. And they caught your friend Zack inside. I still dont know what we're doin here at 5:30 in the morning." Sam looked around the outside of the building, and notices blood smeared on a nearby telephone pole.

"Blood. Somebody came this way."

"Yeah, but the trail ends. I dont see anything over here." An ambulance drives past them, they exchanged a look.

~House~

The three observe the scene. A man was handcuffed and is stepping into a police car.

"What happened?" (M/n) asked a nearby woman.

"He tried to kill his wife. Tied her up and beat her."

"Really?"

"I used to see him going to work in the morning. He'd wave, say hello. He seemed like such a nice guy."