Sam Winchester x Male!Reader Part 5!

Hey, just wanted to say that on my Instagram me and my friend started a "Shitbox of the Month" with vehicles we deem to be shitboxes or that just look ugly. Warning, we both like old school cars and square body trucks, so alot of the newer cars and trucks we're just gonna trash. It's nothing really special, but it's something to post other then pictures of my car. So yeah, my insta is itshalloween4lyfe if you wanna check that out. I'm also making my own story that I'm gonna be uploading on here, but I'll probably post updates or something like that on instagram

==============================

Episode: Season 1 Episode 2

Part: 2

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

Enjoy~

==================================

~Bar~

"So, Blackwater Ridge doesn't get a lot of traffic. Local campers, mostly. But still, this past April, two hikers went missing out there. They were never found." (M/n) opened John's journal.

"Any before that?"

The male pulled out newspaper articles to show both brothers. "1982, eight different people vanished in the same year. Authorities said it was a grizzly attack."

They both read the article. (M/n) pulled out a laptop. 

"And again in 1959 and again before that in 1936."

"Is that my laptop?" Sam asked.

"I'm borrowing it." he pulled up Tom's video. "Every twenty-three years, just like clockwork. Okay. Watch this. Here's a clincher. I downloaded that guy Tommy's video to the laptop. Check it out."

He clicks through the video.

"Do it again." Sam said, noticing a shadow crossing the screen. (M/n) repeats it.

"That's three frames. Thats a fraction of a second. Whatever that thing is, it can move."

Dean hit Sam, who looked at him. "Told you something weird was going on."

"Yeah." (M/n) closed the laptop. "I got one more thing." He handed over a news article. "In 'fifty-nine one camper survived this supposed grizzly attack. Just a kid. Barley crawled out of the woods alive."

"Is there a name?"

"Pfft, of course."

Sam smiled at (M/n). "Still got your magic touch."

~Shaw House~

An old man, Mr. Shaw, was talking to the three.

"Look, ranger, I dont know why you're asking me about this. It's public record. I was a kid. My parents got mauled by a-"

"Grizzly? That's what attacked them?" Sam asked.

Shaw nodded, taking a puff of the cigarette he was smoking.

"The other people that went missing that year, those bear attacks too?" There was a pause. "What about all the people that went missing this year? Same thing?" A pause. "We knew what we were dealing with, we might be able to stop it."

"I seriously doubt that. Anyways, I dont see that difference it would make." Shaw sat down.  "You wouldn't believe me. Nobody ever did."

(M/n) sat down across from the man. "Mr. Shaw, what did you see?"