Sam Winchester x Male!Reader Part 4!

Sup homies. I know I'm not uploading my Supernatural x Male!Reader that much, that's only cuz I'm trying to get this story up and going. So the other story is on hold for now, I will eventually go back to uploading parts to it, but my main focus  is this story since its still in its infant stage and the other SPN story is basically a 16 year old teenager that wants to move out its parents house at this point. So yeah, plus I have a twist to this story during season 1 that I think you guys may or may not like. We'll get to that when we cross that bridge, but for now, enjoy~

==========================================

Episode: Season 1 Episode 2

Part: 1

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

Enjoy~

==================================

~Cemetery~

Sam walked through a deserted cemetery, wearing a suit and tie and carrying a bouquet of various flowers.

He stopped at a gravestone and sighed. The name said "Jessica Lee Moore" on it. 

"I, uh..." He laughed a bit. "You always said roses were, were lame, so I brought you, uh..." Sam looked at the picture of Jessica that was on the gravestone, then looked away, choking back tears. He stepped closer. "Jess...Oh god..." 

He knelt down to set the flowers down. "I should have protected you. I should have told you the truth." He set the flowers down. An arm covered in dirt shoots out of the ground and grabbed Sam by the wrist.

~Impala~

Sam jerked away. He was riding shotgun next to Dean, (M/n) was in the back. The young Winchester rubbed his eyes. His brother looked over, concerned.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You wanna drive for a while?"

Sam laughed. "Dean, your whole life you never once asked me that."

"Just thought you might want to. Never mind."

In the back, (M/n) had his eyes closed. 

All he could think of was the brothers finding out his secret. And with what happened to Sam's girlfriend, there was a risk of it coming out.  Those that found out about what he was had to be silenced. He lived a peaceful life, and wanted to keep it that way.

He should've never told Dean he'd come along. But he heard about Sam and couldn't resisted. It had been years. There was no telling how Sam would react. For now neither of the brothers had a clue, and he intended on keeping it like that.

~Ranger Station~

The Impala was parked next to a sign that says "Ranger Station".

"So Blackwater Ridge is pretty remote. It's cut off by these canyons here, rough terrain, dense forest, abandoned silver and gold mines all over the place." Sam said, while looking at a 3D map of the park.

"Dude, check out the size of this freaking bear."

Sam looked over at Dean, then at the framed photo he was looking at.

"And a dozen or more grizzlies in the area. It's no nature hike, that's for sure." (M/n) said.

A forest Ranger, Wilkinson, walked up behind them. "You boys aren't planning on going out near Blackwater Ridge by any chance?"

"Oh, no, sir, we're environmental study majors from UC Boulder, just working on a paper." (M/n) said.

"Bull." The ranger said. The boy raised and eyebrow. "You're friends with that Haley girl, right?"

"Yes. Yes, we are, Ranger-" Dean looked at his name tag. "Wilkinson."

"Well I will tell you exactly what we told her. Her brother filled out a backcountry permit saying he wouldn't be back from Blackwater until the twenty-fourth, so it's not exactly a missing person now, is it?" Dean shook his head. "You tell that girl to quit worrying, I'm sure her brother's fine."

"We will. Well that Haley girl's quite a pistol, huh?"

"That's putting it mildly."

"Actually you know what would help is if I could show her a copy of that backcountry permit. You know, so she could see her brother's return date."

~Later~

The three left the station. Dean was holding a piece of paper and laughing.

"What, are you cruising for a hookup or something?"

"What do you mean?"

"The coordinates point to Blackwater Ridge, so what are we waiting for? Let's just go find dad. I mean, why even talk to this girl?"

The brothers stopped at opposite sides of the Impala.

"I dont know, maybe we should know what we're walking into before we actually walk into it?"

There was a pause.

"What?"

"Oh my god, can you two stop arguing like an old married couple for a day?" (M/n) said annoyed and got in the back seat.

~Collins House~

The three were standing by a door to a house. The door opened to reveal Haley.

"You must be Haley Collins. I'm Dean, this is Sam and (M/n), we're rangers with the Park Service. Ranger Wilkinson sent us over. He wanted us to ask a few questions about your brother Tommy."

She hesitated. "Lemme see some ID."

Dean pulled out a fake ID with the name "Samuel Cole' and holds it up against the screen. Haley looked at it, then at Dean, who smiled. She opened the door.

"Come on in."

"Thanks." The door swung open and she caught sight of the Impala.

"That yours?"

"Yeah."

"Nice car." She turned to lead the three into the kitchen, where a boy was sitting at the table on a  laptop.

"So if Tommy's not due back for a while, how do you know somethings wrong?"

Haley came back into the room with a bowl she places on the table. "He checks in everyday by cell. He emails, photos, stupid little videos-we havent heard anything in over three days now."

"Well, maybe he can't get cell reception."

"He's got a satellite phone, too."

"Could it be he's just having fun and forgot to check in?" (M/n) asked.

"He wouldn't do that." Ben, the little boy at the table said.

"Our parents are gone. It's just my two brothers and me. We all keep pretty close tabs on eachother."

"Can I see the pictures he sent you?" Sam asked.

"Yeah." On a laptop, Haley pulls up pictures. "That's Tommy." She clicked through  a picture and then opened a video.

"Hey Haley, day six, we're still out near Blackwater Ridge. We're fine, keeping safe, so dont worry, okay? Talk to you tomorrow." Tommy said in the video.

(M/n) noticed a shadow flicking past behind Tommy in the video.

"Well, we'll find your brother. We're heading out to Blackwater Ridge first thing."

"Then maybe I'll see you there. Look, I can't sit around here anymore. So I hired a guy. I'm heading out in the morning, nd I'm gonna find Tommy myself."

"I think I know how you feel."

"Hey, do you mind forwarding these to me?" (M/n) suddenly asked.

"Sure."