Sam Winchester x Male!Reader Part 2!

Episode: Season 1 Episode 1

Part: 2

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

Enjoy~

=======================

~Gas Station~

The Impala was parked in front of a pump. The (L/n) walked up to Sam, who was sitting in the car looking at cassette tapes, Dean was in the convenience mart.

"So, girlfriend?" (M/n) asked, leaning against the car.

"Yeah."

"When did this happen?"

"When I started school. Did you....Did you date anyone?" The Winchester asked, not seeming how to ask the question. The boy shook his head no. 

"Didn't wanna get to attached."

"Look, (M/n), I was devastated when you disappeared. I did nothing but think about you, how you might have been alive. But after years of searching, i thought you were dead."

"And you moved on." The male's eyes fell to the ground.

"(M/n), it's not like that."

"Sure it isnt."

Dean came out carrying junk food. "Hey! Want breakfast?"

"No thanks." The two said in unison.

"So how'd you pay for that stuff? You and John still running credit card scams?"

"Yeah, well, hunting ain't exactly a pro ball career. Besides, all we do is apply. It's not our fault they send us the cards."

"Yeah? And what names did you write on the application this time?"

"Burt Aframain." Dean got in the drivers seat and (M/n) sat in the back seat.

"That sounds about right. I swear, man, you've gotta update your cassette tape collection."

"Why?"

"Well, for one, they're cassette tapes. And two." Sam held one up. "Black Sabbath? Motorhead? Metallica?"

Dean grabbed the box from Sam. "House rules, Sammy. Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole." Dean starts the engine.

"You know, Sammy is a chubby twelve-year-old. It's Sam, okay?"

"Sorry, I can't hear you, the music's too loud." Dean drove off.

~Centennial Highway~

"Thank you." (M/n) got off the phone. "All right. So, there's no one matching your father at the hospital or morgue. So that's something."

Dean glanced at Sam, then back to the road. At a bridge ahead of them, there were two police cars and several officers. "Check it out." He pulled over and turned off the engine. Dean opened the glove compartment and pulled out a box full of ID cards and pulled on out. "Let's go." Dean got out. Sam looked at (M/n) who was getting out the car.

"You guys find anything?" A deputy yelled out to two men in wetsuits, poking around in the river.

"No! Nothing!" 

The deputy, Jaffe, turned back to the car in the middle of the bridge. Another deputy, Hein, was at the drivers side, looking around the inside.

"No sign of struggle, no footprints, no fingerprints. Spotless. It's almost too clean."