Sam Winchester x Male!Reader Part 1!

A few things before we begin:

If you wanna make a cover for each season for this series, you are more then welcome too and just dm it to me

And this series might clash a lot with my Supernatural x Male!Reader where the reader is a Knight of Hell. So if this one seems a little similar with my other fic, I'm sorry for that, I don't really remember what little things I've done with that fic. But hopefully the main plots and all that will completely different

============================================

Episode: Season 1 Episode 1

Part: 1

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

Enjoy~

=======================

A (favorite car/truck) pulled up into a long driveway, leading to a big fancy house.

A 22 year old boy got out the car and walked up to the door, pulling out a key and unlocked the door.

The night was silent, only the chirping of bugs. Light howls from coyotes and hoos from owls could be heard from the distance.

He walked into the large kitchen, throwing his keys on the island in there, not bothering to turn on the lights. He reached in the cupboard for a glass and grabbed a bottle of whiskey from the counter, pouring himself some and swallowed the liquid.

"You don't have to stay hiding, Dean."

The Winchester turned on the light, looking impressed.

"How'd you know it was me?"

"You Winchesters have a heavy presence. How'd you find me?"

"It's amazing how bribing hunters with alcohol can do."

The boy mentally cursed.

"We all thought you were dead, (M/n)."

"And it should have stayed that way."

Dean looked around the house. "How did you manage a house like this? A car like that in the driveway? Sure as hell wasn't from hunting."

"I'm a (career). Pays a lot. Also it's amazing what hustling big time business owners can do." Dean made a 'huh' sound. "Why are you here?"

"My dad went on a hunting trip. He's hasn't been home in a few days."

"What's your family issues got to do with me?"

"Your one of the best hunters I know."

"I'm not in the business anymore."

"Sure, cuz that's why you have weapons everywhere, sigils all over and not to mention a giant library full of lore. Also you still help hunters out."

"I give them the info they need. Other then that, I haven't hunted in years."

"Look, (M/n). I need a way to persuade Sammy to help out in finding dad. I know whatever I say won't convince him....But if you come along, I have a greater chance of him coming along. You and him had an unbreakable bond."

(M/n) looked down. "No. I'm not getting sucked back in."

"The night you disappeared, it crushed Sam. It hurt him more than anything."