Travel

𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔!

𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 .

𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 ? 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆 .

𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒚𝒚𝒚!
➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺➺

Hades POV

I looked at him directly, but he still didn't see me, I accompanied Trip and Virus to choose some clothes looking at Anastacius from time to time. I wonder why he is here... I wonder if Janette was already born I actually don't know which time in the story I'm in, the characters don't really seem younger than in the manhwa.

I turned my attention to Virus and Trip that were playing? With each other I guess.

" Did you choose the clothes that you like? "

" Yes, Hades-sama!" They said in excitement attracting the attention of Anastacius and... the white dog no that wasn't his name well he is just a cannon fodder, I reverted my attention to Anastacius who was smirking and walking toward us. I just sighted, might as well get some information from him.

" Hello, little guys can I help you with something?" He said smiling 'innocently'

I just kept my usual calm and tried to act the best I could.

3th POV

"mister I wanted to buy a gift for my big sister"

As innocent as the phrase may seem Hade's face said otherwise, he had an ice-cold face like he didn't want to actually do what he said.

' What an interesting little fellow he actually reminds me of a certain person....'

" hm~ yes in fact I can help you, could you describe me the miss ?"

" well she has long, wavy brown hair that extended to the middle of her back with bangs styled straight across her forehead hanging above a pair of large, slanted peridot green eyes and a beauty mark right underneath the left side of her bottom lip," said Hades smirking a little looking at every reaction of the man that unexpectedly flinched slightly while a white haired duke choked on his tea.

' I see so Penelope is still alive and Jennette isn't born yet seeing that the white dog has time to come here' Hades ignored the gaze of the two men and was lost in his thoughts that were interrupted by the twins.

" Hades-sama we are ready !" Said the two in unison, Hades just nodded his head at Anastacius and went to pay, the three were about to go away but Hades wanted to give another gift to the black-haired man, turning around he saw the man still looking at him so he opened the door, looked directly in the man's eyes and mounted the words Anastacius de Alger Obelia and walked away before seeing the reaction of the man who meanwhile was really surprised, a boy that has 10  years old knew him? He continued to look at the door and smirked.

' What an interesting boy, I hope that you'll entertain me in the future Hades~'

Returning to the three little boys, Hades was searching for some horses until he found a stable where they were selling horses. He choose a white one while the twins took two brown ones. They walked out of the village finally out of the Obelian empire and rode their horses, Hades didn't find it challenging but because of his high it was a little difficult, but he resolved it, on the other way the twins had a difficult time but they stabilized after a few falls.

" Where are we going Hades-sama ?" Said Virus with Trip nodding.

"We are going North, I'll start my kingdom there," said Hades already visualizing how big and evolved his Empire is going to be.

" Isn't the North cold Hades-sama ?"

" Yes it is but I have multiple ways to solve that don't worry "

"as expected of Hades-sama!" said the twins in unison.

the three boys traveled for days sleeping at night only for a couple of hours. Hades took this as a chance and trained the two and himself, he helped them with the basics and trained their body. He also took his time and created a gun. It took this a while, first creating a project of how a gun is made and the parts, then using magic he melted and formed the gun with the ore he bough in the armory.

' I trained in the military since I was 4 years old they trained my body to the extreme and taught me how to build every type of weapon, from the most simple gun to the most complicated, I have the knowledge of my past life so this is going to be easy. Unfortunately, I don't have anything to make a bullet with... I can use magic!'

" I'm going to explore a little this forest you guys stay here training"

" Yes, Hades-sama!"

With that Hades walked to the depth of the forest and luckily he found a deer. He crouched and concentrated, he wasn't sure it would work and there was a high risk it would explode so he was putting his life on line.

' well it's not like it's the first time I do stupid things so.. ' breathing out to calm himself he started crating a bullet of fire in the gun, for now, nothing happened and the gun didn't melt at the high degree fire. Aiming he pulled the trigger, the fired bullet exited the gun with double power and hit the deer exploding.

' wow, this is more than what I expected, thanks to the gun the power doubled if not tripled. this is going to be of great help till I get good control with my magic'

Hades then teleported near the camp where Trip and Virus were training and went to organize his things so they could finally reach the destination.

——————————————————————————

In this chapter before the edit, Hades asked for a gift for Jennette but as he is 10 years older than her I thought that through looking at the facial expressions and movements of Anastacius and Roger Hades would guess if Penelope is still alive and if so Jennette still wasn't born.

Headcanon: Between Claude and Hades there is a 17-year-old difference while between Anastacius and Hades a 20-year-old difference

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Scared of my own image, scared of my own immaturity

Scared of my own ceiling, scared I'll die of uncertainty

Fear might be the death of me, fear leads to anxiety

Don't know what's inside of me.