13~ i want you to meet my girlfriend

Y/N~ Your name

Second part of the double update for you all xx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There she was. She was gorgeous. Her blonde hair complimenting her face and her shape perfectly. Her eyes were the hue of the new spring growth, bright and soft all at once. There were flecks of strength, of the kind of green that comes only as summer advances. Yet the soul and the eyes are ageless, so was she.

Lillia.

Even her name was gorgeous. Unique. In latin her name meant lilies. The white ones symbolizing purity and strength. Whereas the pink ones symbolizing femininity, a feel of admiration. The girl was a goddess in Y/N's eyes. And the fact she knew Jacob, broke her heart. Not because she was a crazy jealous girl who couldn't have their partner friends with the opposite gender. No, but because in a way Y/N knew that she was replaceable. She hated the feeling this brought her.

Most people feel this way. Feel as though they aren't good enough for their significant other. Constantly compare themselves to others. Guys are worried in case the girl they like only prefers guys with toned stomach and biceps. Scared that other males want a guy who can hold himself well, isn't afraid to show their true self. And yet female are the complete same. They compare themselves on a regular basis, scared of what society will think about them. Scared that they may not have the perfect body type. Scared they don't look like these instagram models, with flat stomachs and small waits. When in reality, no one will ever be perfect, no matter how hard they try. And yet, that is the best way to be, because what is a world when everyone is the same. Everyone has these ideologies of perfection, and yet they conduct themselves in a complete opposite manor. "Perfect" differs for each person, and that's what makes everyone so special. In the long time, no one cares about body types, and how they look. Because they grow up, and realize that they are beautiful just how they are. And that's a world we all strive to live in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jacob i knew straight away it was you, how have you been" Lillia asked.
"Good, we just finished touring, you should have said you were in town, you could have come along to the gigs. I bet the lads would of loved to see you again" The statement made the young girl giggle, obviously bringing back memories of how they all knew each other.

And as the conversation continued between Jacob and Lillia, Y/N couldn't help but feel a small twinge in her stomach. It hurt. Hurt how he has completely gone into a conversation with someone else, and forgotten about her. Maybe this is how Jacob felt when her and Jake kissed. But this isn't a sense of jealousy, this is more a numbness pain.

"I'm going to the bathroom" Y/N stated, rather quite than she had intended to do. However, Jacob didn't acknowledge her words, didn't even acknowledge her presence leaving, he just stayed in conversation. What they were talking about, Y/N had no idea. She just hoped it would be over soon.

"So when did you get back into town then?"
"Oh last week, i came back with sarah over there, we decided to visit my parents" This girl was an old family friend of Jacobs. They've been friends since before Jacob can remember. She was a year older than Jacob, and moved away last year to go and live with her girlfriend.

Lillia has always been close to Jacob, however once she became bi, the girl swears it's been the best thing to have a girlfriend, like Sarah, who has helped her through everything. From coming out to her parents, who were extremely supportive, and coming out to her friends. Jacob was supportive, and he said he'd love her no less than he already does, and that he'd continue to look up to her and continue to support her.

"Hey where'd your date go?" The girl asked, bringing Jacobs attention to the fact Y/N was no longer sat opposite him, but had gone somewhere else. "Shit, did she leave?" Jacob asked. "No, i don't think she did, poor girl probably felt left out. Want me to go check the bathrooms?"