14~you look like you could pass out

Y/N~ Your Name

TW~ this chapter contains abuse, both physically and mentally, along with drinking too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Relationships come in many different types. Some of them have perfect days and nights, have perfect feels to them. Have that lovable "Couple goals" feel to them. However, any couple you see can look perfect. Maybe how they hold hands in public, or how the man holds the door open, or how they pull each others chair out for the other when going for food. It is easy to sit and fake a whole persona for a few hours.
It's easy for one individual to act different in front of people so that they can seem like the good person. However, not all relationships are lovey dovey, not all of them are perfect and the ones you want your kids to look up to. It's just hard to determine which is which.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lillias POV

Meeting sarah was a blessing for me. Meeting a girl who would help me through everything, meeting the one person who helped me find exactly who i was, and helped me feel comfortable with expressing my feelings and my emotions.

Today i was going to meet Jacob. He was coming over to talk about Y/N, he said something about how he was worried because of her past. Some guy called Jamie.

"Hey sarah, what time is jacob getting here?"
"In about twenty minutes i believe"

Me and sarah are renting a small apartment whilst i moved back to london for a few weeks. The apartment was small, it wasn't box sized- no. But it wasn't a massive penthouse business, but i'm not complaining at all; it's still a roof over our heads for the small time we are back in london.

"Jacob, you're early" I heard sarah say as she walked up to the door and hugged the brown haired boy. Jacob has always been one of my closest friends growing up. Always been the one friend you can depend on when you need anything. And seeing him with y/n, he was happy, even i could see that; i just hope he doesn't mess anything up with the girl.

We were all sat in the living room for a good 20 minutes catching up about life after i left for new york. It was a mutual decision that me and sarah chose to make. She had a dream to become a book shop owner, and we saw how new york sold books upon books, and it was a dream of ours to visit new york. So, we decided to combine them together, and it was the best decision i have ever made.

"I'm worried about her, and i'm scared that i don't know enough about her. I went to deliver a letter to her a few weeks back, but the shop was closed, and so i saw the old woman who normally talks to her. Uhh, mrs- mrs- mrs potter thats it" Jacob was tense, the poor guy was stuttering, like he was going to pass out.

"Ok, and what did mrs potter say?"
"Scrap what she said for a minute" I began, making them all look at me, with looks that no one could describe. "Jacob, you need to calm down, take a few breaths, you look like you could pass out any moment" I continued as i went over to the sofa he was sat on and wrapped an arm around him.

"I'm fine, i promise it's just so hard knowing her past. Mrs potter told me about her ex, his name was Jamie. He used to abuse her, and something about her abusive father, and how her mother has never been right ever since"

Hearing Jacob talk made my heart stop, who could ever think about doing something like this to anyone. It hurt seeing how upset he was because this girl, Jacob was in love with. He wanted to protect her more than anything, and i know that Jacob would do everything in his plwer to help this girl.

"Hey have you tried to ask her?" Sarah spoke up. "You know, it's probably best you talk to her, see what she's thinking about everything. She probably won't want to talk at first, but you need to let her know that you will always be there for her whenever she needs to talk"