31~ Promise to wear it?

Y/N~ Your Name
L/N~ Last Name

This whole chapter will be from Jacobs POV <3
~~~~~~

I had to tell her today, i couldn't keep leaving it to the side in hopes she'll figure it out. I know that telling her that i'll be going to america for a few months will hurt her, however i'm hoping she'll understand that it's not because of her, or because i don't like her, it's because of work.

The lads and I were actually offered a chance to tour in America, and it's been something we've always wanted to do. Tour worldwide, and expand our family to people that aren't just in Europe.
And doing this would be the most perfect opportunity, tours in the summer, in America, come on you'd have to be an idiot to turn down the opportunity.

Thankfully for me, Y/N has always been very understanding. Every situation that has happened, she's always heard me out before she makes up her mind of whether to forgive or forget.

~~~~~

"The beach, how did you know?" She asked me. I think she forgot it's all she went on about every time we hung out together

Flashback

"Where's your dream place to go?" I asked as we both finished our drink. Y/N had closed her shop early so we could hang out for once.

"I'd love to say like an extravagant holiday, but if i'm being honest, i'd kill to watch the sunset or sunrise on a beach. I've always wanted to" She responded looking up at the ceiling.

I've always enjoyed our small moments like this. When we sit in the shop and enjoy each others company. When we sit and talk about our future goals, surprisingly both of our dreams have always stayed the same.

Y/N's; a young girl moving away from her parents to become an author, or someone who influences others and coaches them into a good life. Moving away from London to go to another city, or to another country to make an impact. She wants to live life inspiring others.
To me, that describes her perfectly, shows off her selflessness. Pretty much the person that everyone desires to be, and her career shows that to everyone.

Mine; Simple really, carry on in my band. I want to carry on doing everything i'm already doing, just on a wider scale. Perform with other artists, perform on stages that are triple the size as the ones we're playing right now. Upgrade to places that can hold more people that we can connect with.
Likewise with Y/N, my future describes me perfectly. Shows my passion and the fact i want to spend the rest of my life pleasing others.

The both of us have very different lives, and yet i'm still trying to figure out how we will work around it.
A part of me wants to believe it will happen, wants me to believe that despite all our differences, we will work, and will still be together towards the end of it. But then again, a small part of me thinks i'm being ridiculous, and that i'm caught up in some daydream and that we'll never work.

However, thoughts aside, i still want to try make it work.

"Of course you do, thats such a you thing going to the beach" I joked as i sat up, and put my jacket back on.
"I'm taking that as a compliment thank you very much" She laughed making me smile.

"Anyway, to answer the question" She continued on. "The beach, that's it"

~~~~~~~

"Totally haven't told me you loved the beach like a hundred times before" I laughed and she nudged me.
"I guess i mentioned it a few times" She smiled.