Camping 16' Pierre

I danced in the desert, in the pouring rain. Drank with the devil and forgot my name.

Woke with somebody when the morning came. No one there to shame me for my youth.

Sunday, July 10

Teddy woke up and stretched beneath the peak of the tent, Victoire breathing lightly beside him. Lying peacefully under the jungled-up duvet, he could still taste the salt on her skin, still, feel her heartbeat. At the bottom of the sleeping bag, their feet were still tangled together.

"Morning," Victoire stirred, turning around to meet Teddy's face.

"Morning," he smiled as the memory of last night came crashing down to him.

"Reckon anyone's up?"

Teddy sat up, lifting the duvet, looking for his watch. "It's barely seven, I doubt." Victoire pulled him back down, kissing his lips softly.

"You have terrible morning breath," she teased.

"So do you," he continued to kiss her, just until they were interrupted by a redheaded Weasley with wavy hair, eyes beaming, smiling with all her teeth showing. She opened the zipper and climbed into their tent, as they sprung apart.

"Bloody hell, Dom," he cursed, covering himself as he was only wearing his boxers. She ignored him, and collapsed, laying down on her stomach, Victoire in the middle of the three of them.

He fished about at the bottom of the bed, only to find Victoire's clothes scattered around, while his were on the other side. She put an oversized shirt on top of her cozzie, as Dominique began rambling on.

"I think I'm dreaming, I really think I'm dreaming."

"About what?" Victoire asked her sister lazily.

"Muffliato," Dominique put a silencing spell on the tent.

"Oh, this is so not weird," Teddy mumbled under his breath, covering his head with a pillow.

"We kissed!" She squealed letting out a small ' ahhh!' .

Victoire sat up, surprised and interested, "Oh my godric, tell me everything."

And so she did. "Okay, so I went into his tent, just like the previous night, and we were just talking about school and whatnot. I told him how I go to a boarding school in Scotland and whatnot. About thirty minutes later we decided to go back to the cave. So we're just swimming around and talking and I won't go into too much detail but we kissed! And then, you know, did some snogging in the water. Instead of going back to the tent, we were just sitting on the sand, talking, and we fell asleep. Like, I just woke up!"

"Wait, did you leave him there alone? Just to come to tell me this?"

"No! He went to use the loo."

The two sisters continued to talk, completely ignoring Teddy as he tried not to listen. Apparently, they had decided they were just going to enjoy it while it lasts, probably meaning this summer. Teddy knew better and so did Victoire.

"So you'll break up before school starts?" She asked her sister.

"Sort of. It's a summer thing."

"But you fancy him?"

"Yeah..." Dominique answered, not catching on.

"Dom, you won't be able to just let him go in two months," Victoire explained sympathetically.

"Don't worry, it's just for the summer, we both decided," Dominique was too blinded and happy to take in whatever her sister was telling her. She was ranting to her sister about Aashin.