Talena Stockman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Talena Bellańa Stockman.

Nickname: Tally, Tals, Tal, TT,  Ms. Stockman

Favorite things: Science, plants, reading, drawing and magic.

Favorite food: Kenchinjiru (Vegetable soup)

Weapon of choice: Bo staff. It has a button on it so she can make it fit in her little bag and it can make a portal back to her home using the ends, and magic that she learned.She also has Sleep darts on her wrists and little pocket knives, Potions and she has guns.

Relatives: Baxter Stockman(father), Zezana Stockman(Mother), and Philip Stockman(little step bother)

Love interest: Donatello

Age: 16

Role: The smartest of the team

Bandana color: light Violet

Favorite song genre: Musicals

How her voice sounds like: *Velma*

Part of the big three (You'll know what that is later😉)

  Talena wasn't always a mutant. She caught her father trying to work with the Shredder when she was 12-13 and followed him to one of his labs. It was the first time and last time she would be outside as a normal person. He injected her thinking that it was someone else. He felt a bit of guilt and didn't want his daughter getting hurt by shredder. Not again. He's crazy but not low. He told her to hide in the sewers. She did what her father told her. She always did. But didn't really understand him. He stole her ideas and made them into his own.  He trapped her in a little apartment for her whole life. She hated him. She soon met Venus in the sewers while she was practicing her shinobi magic and Venus soon taught Talena magic. She instantly fell in love with it. After a while they found Amoly and Larota. They decided that they would become a team or a new family. Then they went to Japan with Venus to the pei chi clan. They stayed there. But not all the time. Then they came back to New York to defeat some of their enemies. Talena created a watch to turn them human but only had one and another not even finished. She didn't tell anyone especially Larota. Larota and Amoly left to Monte Carlo Brazil and Venus left so suddenly. The team had split but they're spirits where still high.