Larota Yoso

------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Larota Manri Yoso

Nickname:Larota, Lara, LL, Ms. Yoso, Lars

Favorite things: fighting, engineering, Motorcycles, Racing, Dancing, Family, Working out, guitars

Favorite food: Spicy chicken wings

Weapon of choice: Kurisigama (I think thats how you spell it) It's a little scythe with a chain and ball on the end of it. Triple Katanas, mini knife glove things, a dagger, and A gun.

Relatives: Orimura Yoso (Father), Dariyasa Yoso (Mother), Amoly Yoso (sister), Casey Jones (???) and Jakana Yoso (Step brother) (Oh boy)

Love interest: Raphael

Age: 16

Role: The strongest

Bandana color: Dark red

Favorite song genre: Any rock

What her voice sounds like:

Part of the big three

Larota was a mutant for as long as she can remember. Or so she thought. Larota doesn't remember anything before she was 12-13 but, she does remember someone saying, "US JONES STICK TOGETHER TO THE VERY END!! THE JONES NEVER DIE!" But what does it mean? Larota and Amoly were fighting off some of their enemies. Of course their fathers team. They didn't like him at all when they discovered that He was working with evil. When all of a sudden, Everyone was frozen except for them. Thats when they met Talena Stockman and Mei pei chi aka Venus De Milo. They started a new family. They went to China and Japan to train. They met new mutants, then came back to new york. But they thought they needed to be separated for a while. The sisters went to Monte Carlo Brazil while they left NYC soon to find out Venus left without a full explanation. After a few months the sisters came back to NYC to be with Talena.