Part 2

paitynn's pov

i don't know how it happened but my fingers were gliding over my keyboard as i typed a dm to daniel. he probably won't see it but karl conned me into doing it after i had told him about the encounter. "ok, i just sent the dm. are you happy now?" i say with a laugh.

"very," he said with a goofy smile.

"you know, i'm glad i ran into jimmy years ago. i never would've meet one of my greatest friends." i say.

"i'm glad you ran into him too. you may not have known it at the time but that's the only time your clumsiness came in handy." he replied laughing.

"that is very true." i say laughing as well. then my phone dinged. i looked and noticed that it was an instagram dm from daniel. "omg, he replied karl! what do i do?"

"what do you think you should idiot. you reply to it!" he says in a duh tone.

"i hate you know that." i say.

"love you too, now reply to him!" karl yelled.

"ok, ok, jesus" i say.

hey paitynn, i'm glad thatwe finally get to talk againafter all these years

we finally get to talk again
after all these years.

i honestly was hurt when you
first left but i realized it
probably had to do with your
mom.

i forgive you though. god
brought us back together
so there is no point in
pushing you away.

wow, i honestly didn't
expect that.

do you want to meet up
so we can catch up or
something. how long
are you gonna be here.

till next month. i'll
explain more when we
meet in person. is it ok
if i bring one of my
bandmates?

yeah sure, i don't mind
as long as i can bring
one of my friends. the
one that forced me into
messaging you.

yeah i'm ok with that.
where do you want to
meet.

meet me at this address in
about half an hour.
(insert random address)
read 2:35pm

"get ready, we are going to june's and you're meeting daniel." i say.

"wait like actually?" karl asked me confused.

"i wouldn't have told you if i was kidding. now go get ready before i leave your ass here. we have 30 minutes till we gotta be there." i say.

"ok, jeez," he said getting off the couch and going to his room.

he came back down fully dressed about 10 minutes later. "what the hell took you so long? you always say girls take forever to get ready but you literally only had to change your outfit and it took you 10 minutes." i say laughing.