Part 14

paitynn and daniel were currently on facetime while
paitynn was getting ready for her milestone stream. she was doing a shock stream with sapnap because he had just hit a sun goal. 10 million subs on youtube is the milestone paitynn had hit and she wanted to celebrate by decorating her room like a room like a party.

karl was helping her. he was hanging up a custom banner the two had ordered a few days ago, while paitynn was airing up the '10 mil' balloons. she blew up some extra ballon just to have some around the room.

paitynn @paitynnisgone
exciting stream today!! thank you all for 10 mil on youtube! to see how far i've come over these years is insane, and i only have you to thank for it. today is gonna be amazing so be sure to tune into my stream with @sapnap it's gonna be a lot of fun and everyone is gonna have a good laugh!

paitynn was sat at her desk getting the shock portion of the stream ready. she was in a call with sapnap who was trying to help her. she had hung up on daniel not to long ago, as she was gonna start the stream soon.

"ok i think i got it. i'm gonna start my stream now." paitynn announced.

she opened twitch and stream labs before clicking go live. she put her 'starting soon' screen up and made sure to mute her mic.

after a few minutes she unmuted but kept the screen up. "hello chat! how is everyone today?!" she read a few of the messages she could read as chat was spamming. "i hope you are all doing amazing today but if not i hope this stream can cheer you up. before i remove the screen i just want to give a huge thanks to my best friends karl and daniel for helping me set this up. obviously daniel wasn't here to help but he helped me come up with the idea for the it. I also want to thank dream and george for coding the mod i'm about to use with sapnap. and most importantly i want to thank all of you for this great opportunity you've given me. i wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. i'll tall a little more but i want to so you guys what i have prepared." paitynn stopped talking as she turned her camera on and removed the screen. "once again i'd like to thank karl for helping set this all up and daniel for coming up with the idea."

"so you may be wondering what i'm doing today and i'll tell you but first i have something important to say. so i know i always say that i wouldn't be where i am today without you guys, which is so true but i think it's important to say that i read all of your guys dms. i may not reply to all of them but trust me i do read them. i see dms from you guys saying how i saved some of your lives and that truly means the world to me. i've always looked to spread positivity throughout my platform even though my sense of humor is making fun of people but that's just how you know i truly love you. if i make fun of you it means i'm comfortable showing the real me to you. that's why i make fun of you guys sometimes. that's why i make fun of the boys and daniel. anyways i'm going off on a tangent right now so i'm gonna end it there. what i was trying to say was, please, if you are going through something dm me. i'll read it. i'll reply and try to helpyou through it. my dms are always open." she took a minute to collect herself. "ok on with what we are doing today. so as you all might know, sapnap recently hit his sub goal. he promised his fans that he'd do a shc]ock stream for it and since i was about to reach a milestone on youtube he waited so we could do it together. im in a call with him right now and some of the boys will join us on this fun adventure as well but just for commentary."

paitynn undeafened her discord and unmute. "ahh, i'm live! watch what you say!" she looked over at the tab and saw that christian was now in the call as well. "hi christian! how are you?"

"i'm good. congrats on 10 million subs. it's still crazy to think that i knew before you became some big streamer." christian exclaimed.

"eh well i wouldn't say i'm famous, i'd say i'm a popular streamer." paitynn replied.

"paitynn, bub, i hate to break it to you but your twitch's number one female streamer now." sapnap announced.

"when the hell did that happen?" paitynn asked confused.

"like a month and a half ago. do you not pay attention to
the twitch tracker thing." christian asked.

"well clearly not. i guess it's fair then that i knew you before you became some famous actor." paitynn said.

"i'm not a famous actor though." christian said confused.

"that was the point man. jeez, all my friends are being stupid today." sapnap said in a joking tone.

"oh, well then i guess are roles are reversed for the day then." paitynn replied.

sapnap sat on his end, surprised that she said that without hesitation. "you always have something to clap back with. see, you are the only one that makes being rude fun. dream and george always baby rage and karl's to adorable to make fun of. quackity just yells at you in autotune or says 'guys please'." sapnap said the last part laughing, trying to make his voice sound like quackity's.

"bub, i'm pretty sure all four of them are in the chat right now. everyone keeps spamming that they are." paitynn replied laughing.

"good, boys if you hear this, fuck you! make being rude fun by being rude back. don't baby rage at me. and karl if you are here, hi, i miss you! i must go to north carolina to see you and paitynn again soon." sapnap exclaimed.

"i agree, karl hope in the vc if you agree." paitynn said.

the ding of discord was heard. "i agree! sapnap please come back!"

"just bought the ticket. i'll be there before we know it." sapnap announced.

"wait you actually bought a ticket?" paitynn asked.

"i did. i can't handle being here with dream any longer. i need a break. the only reason i stayed here so long was for patches. i can see tiger now though! patches if you are watching this, i still love you but i must leave to get away from the big green man and to see your bestie tiger." sapnap said.

"ugh, i want to go see patches now. do you think we can convince dream to let you bring her with you?" paitynn asked.

before sapnap could even answer the sound of discord ran through of four of their headsets. "that's not gonna happen paitynn! patches is staying here with me in florida! if you want to see her get your ass on a plane and fly out here!" dream yelled.

"ugh, buts that's a lot of work! maybe i'll fly back with sapnap then." paitynn said.

"your gonna leave me here again?! my beloved paitynn, why must you do this to me?" karl asked.

"my beloved karl, you know i love for patches supremacy. the stans need patches content and dream won't give it to them. i need to take one for the team here." paitynn said.

"i guess you're right. are you gonna take tiger or are you gonna leave her with me again." karl asked.

"i haven't decided yet. i've only been back a month so i don't want to leave her again. i'll probably bring her with though. the people haven't gotten patches and tiger content in over a year." paitynn announced.

"that is very true. i'm deprived of it as well. anyways let's get on with today's stream." karl exclaimed.

another filler cause why not. i'm probably gonna skip to when sapnap gets to mc for the next chapter but i'm honestly not to sure.

we're getting closer and closer to the finish line of this book which i am super excited for. i truly haven't written anything as detailed as wrote the ending for this one and i'm so proud of it.

anyways go follow my cousin thegirl_whosimpsss she told me not to shout her out but her stories are actually better than mine. i don't know how she did it but go read them. you won't regret it if your into stuff about the dsmp.

as always, go get some food and/or water. love you all! <3