Part 15

hi dani!

hi dani!

just wanted to let you
know i landed in florida

ill call you when i get to dreams

ok paitynn

i hope you have a great
time with your friends
and i can't wait to see
you again

i can't wait to see you
too

i would come back but after
a week in florida i want
to stay in nc for a bit

i'll try and make it out their
for your birthday though

it's fine paitynn

you can fly out here whenever
you want

and i'd love for you to be here
for my birthday

we haven't celebrated it with
each other in years

we can set it up like old
times

that would be amazing

we definitely need to do that

as much as i'd love to talk
i have to go find dream before
he leaves my ass at the airport

bye dani!

bye paitynn

paitynn walked around the airport with sapnap looking for the green eyed boy who was supposed to pick them up

paitynn walked around the airport with sapnap looking for the green eyed boy who was supposed to pick them up. she spotted him in the distance and he didn't seem to notice them as paitynn ran over to him. "clay!" she yelled as she threw herself at him. "it's so good to see you again! it's been what 10 months?"

"yeah about that. it's great to see you as well. i missed you a lot by the way. and patches definitely missed you a lot more than i did." dream exclaimed.

"oh, well i missed patches more than you so i guess fair is fair!" paitynn said laughing.

"whatever! where's tiger?" dream asked looking around.

"nick has him. nick!" she shouted turning around. it seemed as though he had gotten lost when paitynn ran off towards dream. luckily he found his way over to him.

"why the hell did you run off like that paitynn!" sapnap yelled getting over to her.

"look, it's not my fault you can't keep up with me." paitynn replied.

"who the fuck just runs away from their friend and leaves stranded in the middle of the airport?" sapnap asked.

"uh, me bitch! i saw clay and ran over to him. if you weren't slow and blind you would've seen me run off and been able to catch up to me." paitynn replied.

"do you see that clay?" sapnap asked turning to the boy standing next to paitynn. dream nodded in response. "that's the prime example of what you are supposed to do when i make fun of you. learn how to clap back."

"nick is also the prime example of not be able to defeat me when he claps back." paitynn said causing the group of them to laugh. "oh my god! nick we should put him through clap back boot camp while i'm here!"

"paitynn are you ok?! you just came up with a genius idea!" sapnap exclaimed.

"i'm perfectly fine, and yes i know it's genius! that's why i said it." paitynn said flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"guys can we not do this here!" dream whined.

"you number one pissbaby! don't whine unless you're hurting physically or emotionally. you do not fit that category at the moment so i here by forbid you from whining unless i give you a reason too." paitynn announced.

"for once i fully agree with paitynn." sapnap said.

"you guys were serious about that shit?!" dream groaned.

"that's considered whining my friend and yes we were. just think about it. george will be the only one that will baby rage if you agree to go through the boot camp and we get to here alex whine and complain when we all three make fun of him. we would be unstoppable." paitynn exclaimed. "two leo's and a pisces with the attitudes. come on pissbaby. it'll help what we say not be taken to heart by you as well. no one would fuck with us. we'd be a force to be reckoned with!"

"ok, ok fine! you were right about the leo thing though. we will break the internet with our all powerful force of 'kindness'" dream exclaimed.

"it worked nick! let's gooooooo!" paitynn yelled turning to sapnap for a high five. he accepted giving paitynn a high five as the two hollered like children through out the airport, making their way to dreams car. they were lucky they didn't get in trouble with all the noise they were making.

dream @dreamwastaken
i'm being put through clap back boot camp! by next week i'll be overpowered with my leo and pisces friends!

paitynnishere @paitynnisgonealt
DREAM!!! YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO SAY ANYTHING!!!
dream @dreamwastaken
i couldn't resist! i needed to warn the world that we will take over!
paitynnishere @paitynnisgonealt
true! thank you dream for warning the world! also rule #2 don't apologize it's a bitch boy move
dream @dreamwastaken
of course paitynn and noted

sapnap @sapnapalt
just paitynn and i doing gods work 👆
paitynnishere @paitynnisgonealt
so true bestie

user @user1
thank you sapnap and paitynn. he needs all the help he can get
sapnap @sapnapalt
true!!

i didn't want to leave this here but i don't know what else to write for it. you will get more of the sapnap, dream, and paitynn dynamic in parts to come.

as always, go get some food and/or water. love you guys! <3