Part 17

paitynnishere @paitynnisgonealt
just got tackled to a couch by two boys for no reason. i got them off though so that's a positive. a negative is that they are currently on the floor in pain but at least i'm not being squished.

user1 @user_1
paitynn! what did you do?!
paitynnishere @paitynnisgonealt
i think we all know what i did... 😳

user1 @user_2
something tells me they didn't do it for no reason
paitynnishere @paitynnisgonealt
what makes you think that? 😳

Daniel • WHY DON'T WE @SeaveyDaniel
what the hell happened after you hung up on me?!
paitynnishere @paitynnisgonealt
a lot happened

------------------

dream @dreamwastaken
i can confirm sapnap and i tackled paitynn because she threatened to kidnap patches

paitynnishere @paitynnisgonealt
you were playing with my emotions i had to threaten you with something good. this is all just a lesson in clapback bootcamp
dream @dreamwastaken
it's simple really paitynn. don't threaten the one thing i love most in this world.
sapnap @sapnapalt
paitynn are you thinking what i'm thinking?
paitynnishere @paitynnisgonealt
i think i am sapnap

-------------------

paitynn :) @paitynnishere
GUYS I AM TO POWERFUL! I GOT MY @ BACK FOR THIS ACCOUNT!

dream @dreamwastaken
goodbye paitynnisgonealt! hello paitynnishere!

------------------

paitnn :) @paitynnishere
i usually use this account to hate on dream but i must say go stream Mask or i will come for your ankles! 😳

dream @dreamwastaken
thank you for your kind words ms. isgone
paitynn :) @paitynnishere
its a pleasure mr. wastaken

paitynn has been in florida for a few days now and she absolutely loves it there. she's been there before but this time it's just hitting her different. she's been thinking about moving down there but she doesn't want to leave karl behind in north carolina. "hey clay, can i ask you something?" she asked looking up from her hands.

"yeah, you can ask me anything." dream responded.

"i've been thinking about moving to florida since i got here a few days ago but i don't want to leave karl. i really love it here but i also love karl. he'd be heartbroken if i moved." paitynn said sadly. "what should i do?"

"truly paitynn, i don't know. karl will understand if you don't want to live in north carolina anymore. you have memories with your mom there and the whole reason you moved away from portland was to get away from that. it's fully up to you what you want to do." dream answered. "i'll tell you what, talk with karl when you get home and see what he thinks about it. but remember paitynn , you get to be selfish with this. i understand you don't want to hurt karl but either way someone's gonna end hurt if not both of you."

"but he's my best friend. i can't do that to him." paitynn replied.

"so is daniel yet he's on the other side of country." dream announced.

"yeah but it's different with the two of them." paitynn exclaimed.

"how so?"

"i only just reconnected with daniel, karl and i have been friends for almost 4 years now so it's gonna be harder." she replied.

"you and daniel have been friends since you were born and you left him without a second thought and no way to keep in touch with him. just because you just reconnected doesn't make it any less hard." dream announced.

"yeah but it hurt leaving daniel. it hurt both of us. i don't think i can go through that again." paitynn confessed.

"yeah but there's a difference this time. you'll still be in contact with karl. it'll hurt but at least you can through it together and not on your own." dream said.

"i guess you're right. i'll talk to him about it with him when i get home." paitynn sighed.

"should i get nick down here to try and get your mind of it?" dream asked.

paitynn just nodded. dream stood up and walked off in the direction of sapnaps room. paitynn, still sat on the couch, was thinking of ways she could tell karl about this.

a few minutes later, dream and sapnap come barreling downstairs jumping over the back of the couch to attack her. "woah, we all know what happened the last time you guys did this!" paitynn yelled over the screaming boys.

that was enough to get the boys to stop yelling and for them to jump off of her backing away till they almost fell over the coffee table. "dream told me what happened so i'm taking you shopping! the one thing i know that always cheers you up!" sapnap announced after regaining his balance.

"why are you just standing their then? get your ass a moving!" paitynn yelled.

sapnap put his hands up in defense walking towards the front door. he grabbed his table of the table and walked out not even making sure paitynn was following him.

about a minute later paitynn was sitting down in the passenger seat of sapnaps car ready to go.

paitynn :) @paitynnishere
wtf have i just witnessed. is it really like this in florida?

dream  @dreamwastakenyou're telling me this doesn't happen in nc?paitynn  @paitynnisherei thought i made that quite clear pissbaby

dream @dreamwastaken
you're telling me this doesn't happen in nc?
paitynn @paitynnishere
i thought i made that quite clear pissbaby

user93 @user_93
girl if you think that's crazy, follow bryanthediamond on tiktok. he gives daily stories of things that happen to him in florida.

Daniel • WHY DON'T WE @SeaveyDaniel
wtf why are you at a kfc anyway?
paitynn :) @paitynnishere
i'm at the mall with sapnap! we saw this and just had to share with the world!

so i found the picture of the clowns on twitter and just had to incorporate it into this story because it was too funny. i had the whole shopping part planned well before i found the picture but i added it in.

anyways, i hope you all like it. as always, go get some food and/or water. love you guys! <3