Part 13

paitynnisgone is live!
click this or dream will delete your knee caps!

"hi chat!! notice anything different?!" paitynn asked as she tools her starting soon screen off.

twitchuser1: OMGGGG! YOUR BACK IN NC?!
twitchuser2: WHEN DID YOU GET BACK TO NC?!

"well, it looks like you already know. after two weeks of being away from my lovely home i'm finally back! i literally got here like 3 minutes ago! i walked through the door and instantly came in here to start streaming because i was excited." paitynn exclaims. "oh hold on chat! i'm getting a discord call."

paitynn opened discord on her monitor and answer the call. "hey boys!"

"paitynn you didn't even text me that you landed! i thought we were besties for the restie?!" karl yelled as she greeted them.

"no karl! i promise we are! i got excited and i wanted it to be a surprise for you too! i'm so sorry!" she knew he was joking so she just went along with it.

"wow paitynn! how could you"

"shut up you green bitch! you aren't making this any better!"

"guys it's happening again! we must abort! run!" sapnap yelled.

all five boys left the call and paitynn looked straight at her camera. "boys i know you watching this right now and...!" she paused. she was looking the camera with a serious face. "... i just got to say that this is giving me serious flashbacks from a conversation we had a few weeks ago." she started laughing. she stopped at the sound of someone rejoining the call.

she looked over to see that it was sapnap. "we should totally reenact that conversation for chat!"

someone else joined. "i agree! let's do it!" quackity yelled.

the others rejoined the call as they all pulled the message thread up on their phone. since all the boys, except for dream, turned their cameras on to add to the effect, paitynn made sure the stream could see them. "we should still get wilbur in here to narrate for us. oh wait... never mind that'll be to confusing for him. i guess i'll narrate." paitynn rambled.

"act one: message thread on youngins + george" paitynn started.

a/n: this next portion is a little confusing because i won't be using punctuation unless it was used in the thread to make it more like it

"let me guess you guys let nick name the gc again?" paitynn said.

"woah! how'd you know?" sapnap exclaimed.

"i'm not a dumbass that's how! anyways that's not why i'm here when are we streaming today?"

"it would be like noon for you is that ok?" dream asked.

"yeah that's fine i meet some of daniels friends yesterday and they wanted to hang out again so i wanted to know what time we were ending" she paused. "since we usually stream for a good 2-3 hours i'd say it's perfectly fine" she paused again "it won't be to late for george either so it's perfect" pause "someone else rename the group chat it literally sounds like we are children"

"well we all kinda act like we are but i totally agree" karl paused "plus paitynn as i aren't much younger than george anyway"

"really sapnap?!" george yells in fake surprise. "i didn't even notice he changed but seriously i'm not that old"

"that's something an old person would say" sapnap said.

"HAHAHAHAHA HE GOT YOU THERE GOGY" quackity yelled.