Part 10

paitynn is live:
just chatting with the gkpdqs squad and daniel!!

paitynn had her starting soon screen up and after about two minutes she took it down revealing her and daniel in the guest room at the set up they had made the night before. turns out daniel didn't have to go to the studio yesterday he had asked christian for a list of things paitynn would need for streaming and went out and got it for her as a surprise. paitynn was dead set on paying him back because she knew how expensive the equipment was but daniel would not take the money she offered.

"hey, hey, hey chat! as you can see i have daniel with me today. i've got the boys muted on discord right now. we were gonna do a jack box stream but they wanted to talk to daniel so here we are. i'm just gonna unmute the boys. they are probably yelling so i warn you all now to turn your volume down until they settle down." she unmutes her discord tab and she was right. the boys were indeed yelling about something stupid. "hey guys! i have daniel with me!" she said knowing it would make them stop talking.

"hi daniel! i'm sapnap!" he exclaimed waving at him even though he could only be seen by his chat.

"i'm quackity!" he said using an autotune filter on his mic.

"ok, that explains his contact name now." daniel said laughing. "hello to the both of you. i've meet the others but it's nice to take to you all again."

you could here a chorus of 'you too's' come from the two boys who daniel had briefly talked to and karl who he had spoken with a lot more.

"daniel i have a very important question for you." sapnap said putting on a serious voice.

"ok, shoot." daniel said kinda confused.

"how do you feel about pandas?" he asked causing paitynn to giggle.

"i think pandas are great. why do you ask?"

"no reason" sapnap replied.

"oh come one now sap. we all know that's a lie." paitynn said laughing. "sap is like obsessed with pandas. it's where his username came from. it's pandas backwards with the d flipped." paitynn exclaimed turning towards him.

"and that explains his contact." daniel replied with a laugh.

"did you go through my phone or something. i find it weird that you know their names in my phone." paitynn replied.

"i did not. you were on the couch. your phone was out in front of you to where i could clearly see the screen. it's not my fault you don't try to hide your conversations." daniel replied laughing.

"you have always been the guy to read my messages over my shoulder i swear." paitynn replied laughing.

"daniel is your sweatshirt green or yellow?" george pipped in causing paitynn to laugh even louder.

"it's yellow? it's my bands new merch actually" daniel replied confused.

"george you really do jump at the chance to tell people you're colorblind!" quackity yelled before laughing.

"i just wanted to know what color his sweatshirt was quackity! and he has to know so he doesn't get confused again!" george shouted.