Part 8

3rd person pov

christian pulled up to a big house causing paitynn to stare at it in awe. "ok, before we go in i'm gonna warn you, there are a lot of people in this house. our friend group runs pretty big." christian said looking over at her.

"i can handle it. don't worry." paitynn replied getting out of the car. "come on! let's go!"

christian laughed at her while he opened his door getting out. he had to run over to paitynn to catch up as she was already at the door. he lightly shoved her out of the way, knocking before walking in. "boys and girls!" he shouted. "i have someone who wants to meet you all!" not long after christian shouted for everyone christian lead her to the living room where some people were already sitting.

"who's this?" someone unknown to paitynn asked.

"this paitynn, an old friend from portland. the one daniel told you guys about. paitynn, this is crawford who you talked to last night and his girlfriend nezza." paitynn walked over to the couple as they stood up. nezza was the first to greet her with a hug. as she let go crawford hugged her as well. they pulled away to the sound of footsteps walking into the room.

paitynn turned around to see a large group of people walking in. "oh wow, you weren't kidding when you said there was a lot of people!" paitynn exclaimed as she looked around the large group.

"you must be paitynn. we talked last night. i'm kevin." kevin announced as he walked over to her giving her a hug.

"i am. it's nice to meet you." paitynn said.

"ok everyone. scatter so i can introduce you easier." christian said. they listened spreading out across the room. "we have kian, jc, danny, reggie, and oscar over there." christian said pointing to each as he said there name. "over there we have dyl, will, brian, and ryan. and lastly we have jake and david."

paitynn gave a small wave to the crowd and each of them greeted her with a hug or a hand shake. "so tell us a little about yourself." nezza said patting the cushion next to her.

paitynn got what she was say and sat down before speaking. "so i'm assuming most of you know about the portland situation but after my mom died i left portland without a second thought moving in with my friend jimmy, mrbeast in north carolina. i had meet him a few years prior when my mom and i vacationed there. i started to help film for jimmy and that's how i meet my best friend karl jacobs. he convinced me to start streaming and i grew a following a lot quicker than i expected. i've been streaming for about 4 years now and i truly have the greatest fans. i honestly find it funny how sometimes i would be told in chat that me and daniel would get along well. somehow our fandoms crossed and nobody seemed to put together that the daniel i told them all about was the daniel they were saying is get along with." paitynn said laughing.

"wait you stream?" kian asked.

"why does everyone ask that? yeah, i stream on twitch. my twitch is paitynnisgone. the names is kinda inspired by dream and george." paitynn replied.

"we should stream sometime." kian said. everyone nodded in agreement.

"uh ok, christian can give you guys my discord. give me a time and day and i'll make it happen. the only time i can't is next week when i go to hawaii." paitynn replied.

"ok, but why are you going to hawaii?" nezza asked.

"you all know jack right?" paitynn asked. they all nodded. "i dmed his daughters mom after jack had showed me a picture of lav and i asked if i could meet her. gabbie agreed to let me go since she trusted that i wouldn't do anything to harm either of them. she also mentioned she watched my streams which i think is pretty pog." they all stared at her in confusion. "what?" she asked matching their confused faces.

"what the hell does pog mean?" kevin asked.

"you guys seriously don't know what it means?" paitynn exclaimed. they just shook their heads. "how the hell do you not know what it means? christian, i thought you all did gaming streams." paitynn turned to him.

"uh, we do. we don't use a lot of gamer slang because it's hard for jc to understand what it means." he said with a chuckle.

"hey, what the hell man? he's lying. it's not hard for me to understand. we do gaming streams, but we also do just chatting, irl, and cooking streams. we don't game enough to know most of the gamer terms." jc answered after smacking christian on the back of the head playfully.

"oh well in that case, the urban dictionary definition for pog is a word used to indicate excitement or an epic moment." paitynn said laughing.

"how the hell do you know that off the top of your head?" crawford asked.

"tommy forced me to learn the definition completely or he'd kill me on the smp every time we played together. i wasn't gonna go through the pain of having to recollect my stuff every time i logged on and he was playing so i had no choice." paitynn said. "sorry, i keep forgetting you guys don't know all the people that i do and i'm just throwing out names that some pod you guys might not know."

"it's fine. we don't mind. if we were in your position we'd probably be throwing names out too." will reassured her.

"you know, it's gonna be hella weird if you every play with wilbur and i. i'll end up saying will and you'll both answer me." paitynn said laughing. "shit i did it again."

"paitynn seriously, we don't mind and i definitely need to play with you and this wilbur guy now. that would make for some great content for all three of us. oh and if your worried about saying names just tell us your friends names so we can at least match the name to someone." he said walking over.

"ok i'll let wilbur know and be ready cause i got a lot a names. so we have karl jacobs, who some of you have talked to already, dream, georgenotfound, quackity, tommyinnit, tubbo, wilbur soot, sapnap, who i'll probably call nick, and i think that's it for the main ones. everyone else i might mention has a pretty big name for themselves so you should know them." paitynn said.

"oh wow, that's a lot of people. how do you even remember all of these names?" david asked.

"i have a great memory. i could put a name to face after meeting someone once. if you asked me to i could say all your names and get it right. and trust me, the names i gave you aren't even half of the gamers i know. they are just the ones i'm closest with and mention the most." paitynn said laughing.

they talked for hours getting to know each other. christian even learned some new things about paitynn. they had a great time but called it a night when paitynn got a message from daniel saying he was almost done in the studio. "this was fun guys. we should do it again before i leave next week." paitynn said getting of the couch.

"yes, we definitely should. are you free tomorrow?" crawford asked.

"i promised the feral boys i'd stream with them tomorrow morning. maybe we could hang out after i'm done?" paitynn replied.

"yeah, that sounds good to me. see you tomorrow then paitynn." jc exclaimed.

they all said their goodbyes and paitynn and christian went back to the seavey house.

hey guys! hope you all enjoyed this part. i'm aware that the camboys and nezza may know mcyt's or at least can put a name to a face but for the sake of the storyline they are clueless.

as always, get some food and/or water. love you! <3

word count: 1291