Part 5

Next Month (Paitynn's POV)

most of the month was spent hanging out with the boys and getting to know the other better. i streamed everyday usually while the boys were working on songs in the room next to my recording room. daniel and karl became pretty good friends over this time which is honestly surprising to me.

I just got of the plane at lax with the boys. We offered to fly karl out but he wanted to stay in nc to record with jimmy. we walked outside after getting our bags and went to the uber jonah had ordered beforehand. they had told me the first place we were going was daniels and i'm more than excited. going to daniels means i can see christian again. as the uber pulled up the excitement i was putting off was pretty evident in the action i just pulled of getting out the car before it even came to a full stop. i ran up to the door knocking pretty loudly as i could here the boys laughing while getting out of the car. the door opened and i was immediately pulled into a hug. "paitynn! oh my god! i can't believe your actually here right now!" christian exclaimed.

"i know! i can't believe i'm here either. you mentioned you had a twitch channel awhile ago and i still stream everyday so is it ok if i use yours?" i say still hugging him.

"yeah, we can stream together as soon as you get settled in. tyler just moved to tennessee so we have a spare room for you to stay in." christian replied.

"i got you suitcase out of the bag. i'll take it to her room. you two can go stream if you want to." daniel said coming up to us.

"thank you daniel!" i say pulling away from christians hug and giving daniel a smile.

i grab christians hand pulling him into the house. "lead the way." i say stopping in the kitchen. he walks in front of me pulling me towards his room. "can we stream on my account first and then we get settled in we can stream on yours?"

"yeah i'm fine with that. i know my account info so you can log out of mine." christian replied as we sat down. i sat in the chair and christian sat on his bed in the back.

i logged out of his twitch account and logged into mine before going live. since i didn't have my computer i didn't have the starting soon screen so i just waited for viewers to come. "hey everyone! as you can see i'm not in my usual setup and for those of you that came early that i didn't have my starting soon screen up as well. i'm in la now! don't worry i took all precautions needed as stated for the virus. i got tested before taking off and so did the boys. i do not condone traveling at this time unless it's truly needed and since i have family here i was coming to see them. you may be confused because i've mentioned that i have no biological family left but i consider the seaveys family my family from how close we've been even after the four years i ghosted them. i'm seeing anna and keri tomorrow and obviously christian is joining me today considering i'm using his setup. i guess we'll do a little q&a for my stream and then later on we'll do a fun stream. maybe i'll call some of my friends and have them join us or i can meet christians friends. it's really up to him. if your here for christian and have no idea who i am, hi, i'm paitynn. any questions you have you can chat or you can donate. i have tts on so your donation will be read out loud if you send 5 or more dollars. if you don't want it read out loud send under that and i'll read it to myself as long as you give a warning in the beginning. mods you know the deal already so let's get on with the stream!" i say excitedly.

user donated $5
how do you know the boys?

a donation rang through. "ok, you're clearly new here so hi and thank you for the $5. uh, i've known the seaveys since i was born. our mothers were best friends and since daniel and i were born around the same time we became best friends growing up. he's three days older than and makes fun of me for it and quite honestly he needs to come up with a better insult. anyways, after my mother died four years ago i needed to get out of portland and away from all the bad memories i had there. i had no family i was in a bad state of mind and need an out. i dropped out of college packed up my whole life and moved to north carolina. i had meet one of good friends, jimmy, aka mrbeast, years before and we never lost touch so he let me stay with him till i could afford my own place. i started recording videos for him and that's how i meet my best friend, karl jacobs. he convinced me to start streaming and now here i am. when daniel and the boys went to nc to take some time away from la we quite literally ran into each other. i was to much of a coward so i just ran away when i realized it was him. karl, being the amazing friend he is, forced me to dm daniel after i had told him about the situation, so i did and we rekindled our friendship." i say with a smile. "i don't know how daniel didn't realize i was a cc because of how much i've grown over the years and the fact that some of my online friends know him, but he never did. i didn't mean for that to sound conceited in anyway by the way. i know it did but what i meant is that we are both in the public eye which kinda makes it easier to find someone. i knew daniel was in a band because of an old employee from my apartment complex informed me about it. the two of us stopped talking two years ago and i stopped getting updates on him. i never looked daniel up because i wanted to leave my old life in the past but god clearly wants us to be in each other's lives if we meet again like we did. i'm honestly glad we did though. i really missed him and christian a lot."

karljacobs donated $20
call me on discord! i want to talk to christian!

i laughed at the tts. "thank you for the $20 dono karl. i still have to log into my discord so give me a second." i look over to the main monitor and tab out opening discord. "it's ok if i log out of your discord, right?" i say turning to christian.

"yeah, if one of my friends calls on discord and i don't pick up they'll facetime me so it's fine." he replied.

i log out of his account logging into mine and quickly calling karl. he immediately picks up. "christian! hi, it's so nice to talk to you properly!" karl's voice rings through the headset.

"hi karl, it's nice to talk to you properly too. you should join me and some friends later for my stream." christian replied. (christian has a spare headset on so he can hear the stream and such)

"i'm down! paitynn message me his discord so i can add him!" karl says. i pull out my phone messaging karl his discord. "ok, i just added you. add me back later when paitynn gets off."

"i will," christian replies.

"karl you should stick around. chat is loving this paitynn, christian, karl content. we need like a 'team name' now." i say laughing.

"definitely. i'll have daniel come up with one for us. he just has a good way with words that he's come up with a great 'team name'." christian replied.

we answered some more questions and goofed off for the rest of the stream.

hey guys! i hope you all liked this part!

if you couldn't tell the timeline of this story is completely fucked up. i'm aware that tyler didn't move out till recently and well after the boys first went on break and came back.

also, i have changed paitynns birthday. her birthday is now july 30th. it now makes her a leo instead of an aries. hopefully all of you actually read my a/no's that i put at the end of the parts or your gonna be confused when you read something that's coming in a later chapter that will have to do with her birthday.

as always, go get some food or water. love you all! <3

Word Count: 1447