Epilogue

paitynn <3 @paitynnisgone
hey @SeaveyDaniel how's it feel to be dating a florida girl?

Daniel • WHY DON'T WE @SeaveyDaniel
pretty good actually! how's it feel to be dating a florida boy?
paitynn <3 @paitynnisgone
pretty damn good!

user649 @user_649
wtf? paitynn what is this?

user819 @user_819
DANIELS REPLY?! WTF IS GOING ON?! TWT IS ABOUT TO GO FERAL!

trending #1 in the US
danielisgone
fans of famous twitch streamer, paitynnisgone, and famous boy band member, daniel seavey, speculate paitynns most recent tweet where she asks daniel how it feels to date a florida girl. to which he replies asking paitynn how it feels to be dating a florida boy. fans have come to the conclusion that they moved to florida and more than likely live near twitch streamers, dreamwastaken and sapnap. neither one have confirmed the theories.

Why Don't We @whydontwemusic
what's up guys? we would love to announce that we have indeed moved to florida! atlantic agreed to relocate us to florida! before anyone tries to blame the move on paitynn and daniels relationship we want you all to know that their relationship is not why we moved. it's been of dream of daniels to move to florida since he was little so we wanted to make that happen. we love you guys! new music coming soon!

view replies

paitynn :) @paitynnishere
guys look at this shit! me, daniel, sapnap, and george conspired together to stock dreams closet with better shoes. if you look closely you can see his old shoes in the back.
[insert picture of dreams closet]

sapnap @sapnapalt
just us doing gods work again
paitynn :) @paitynnishere
so true @georgenoitfound @SeaveyDaniel where you at.
george @georgenootfound
i've been summoned and vouch. we stay doing gods work.
Daniel • WHY DON'T WE @SeaveyDaniel
you did not lie when you said his shoe game was terrible. the only good pair he had were the ones paitynn got him awhile back. @corbynbesson thanks for the help with the shoes btw

Corbyn • WHY DON'T WE @corbynbesson
paitynn wtf?! i helped pick out some of the shoes!
paitynn :) @paitynnishere
shit sorry! thank you twitter user corbynbesson for the help with fixing twitter user dreamwastaken's shoe game.
Corbyn • WHY DON'T WE @corbynbesson
anytime!

irl

"you guys suck ass! you really just exposed me on twitter again?! why am i still friends with you guys?" dream sighed sitting on the couch.

paitynn looked over at him and sighed, "i ask myself the same question everyday." paitynn sighed while tiger hopped into her lap. "i can't believe we actually moved here. i'm with some of my best friends for the next month. i have a great boyfriend. i'm living in my dream state and city. how did i get this lucky?"

"i remember you sitting on my couch that one day about to cry because you didn't know how to tell karl. that was a great day." dream joked.

"aww, paitynn you were scared to tell me you wanted to move?" karl asked.

"of course i was. i've been living near you for 4 years so it was hard to leave. hell it was hard to leave daniel when i left portland. it took me about a month to finally get the courage to do so, and even then it took me a week to leave. i wanted to spend as much time with daniel before i left him." paitynn sighed again. "through all those hardships, it was worth it in the end. it brought me karl, who brought me into streaming and to the dream team, and then eventually it worked my way back to you." she looked over at daniel who had a faint smile on his face.

"i'm glad we found each other again. even though what you did was cruel and selfish, you still came back whether it was intentional or not."

"i would've ended up messaging you anyway or karl would've done it for me." paitynn laughed at that as well as the others in the room.

"that is true your honor," karl stated.

"the party has arrived bitches!" they heard a british voice shout from the front door.

paitynn whipped her head around and saw tommyinnit standing there. wilbur and george not far behind him. she jumped over the back of the couch and ran over to them pulling them all into a group hug. "who the hell was behind this one?!" paitynn shouted as she pulled away.

"oh, that would've been me! i know how close dream and sapnap are with george so i didn't saw anything about these three coming." corbyn said from behind her.

"thank you corbyn! you are now my favorite member of why don't we!" she ran over to him hugging him.

"what about me paitynn?" she heard daniel ask.

she pulled away and turned around faking confusion. "did you guys hear that?" she asked. "any askers?" she said.

"absolutely no askers!" a voice boomed from the door.

she turned to the door once again excited as she knew exactly who it was. she didn't think twice before pulling him into a hug. "what the hell is wrong with you guys?! why didn't i get on invite to this?!" quackity yelled.

"what the honk alex?! i literally messaged you yesterday asking if you were coming today and you said you would be busy." karl exclaimed.

"oh yeah, i remember that conversation now." he laughed slightly. "now who's ready to party?!" he yelled.

"ok that enough yelling. we are gonna get the police called on our asses if we don't quiet it down." paitynn said.

"paitynn this is florida. nobody gives a shit as long as they aren't trying to sleep. they can see someone get murdered through the window and won't do a thing."
dream stated. everyone laughed at this. "i'm being serious guys. they actually don't care."

and so they all caught up, played some games on the nintendo switch and towards the end of the night, pulled out a karaoke machine. they all sang there hearts out not caring if they sounded good or bad. they just had fun. this night was fun and tiring. with the brits, and quackity being there they knew there were of these nights to come.

kind of a weird ending, i know, but i didn't know what else to add. let me know what you guys though of this story and maybe i'll do something similar to it in the future.

i hope you all enjoyed this story as much as i enjoyed writing it. as always, go get some food and/or water. love you guys! <3