Part 16

the group had arrived at dreams house about 30 minutes after leaving the airport. paitynn got out of the not even bothered to get her bag out of the back because she was to
eager to see patches. dream tossed her his keys so she could open the door when she made it over.

paitynn unlocked the door and walked in closing it behind her. she set the keys down on the table that was conveniently placed next to the door. she saw the cat she was looking for peak her head out from around the corner. she walked a little over to were patches was before crouching down and sticking and stick her hand out for the cat to get used to her. it didn't take long for patches to be sitting in paitynns lap while paitynn was sat on the floor petting her.

the two boys walked in and watched the interaction between the two. patches wasn't one to get used to people quickly but she was already attached to paitynn for the two minutes she has spent with her. "you are just the cutest kitty ever huh?" paitynn said as she pet the cat that was laying in her lap.

"what about tiger?" sapnap asked as he set her carrier down.

"tiger is a big bitch. she isn't a kitty anymore she's a full on cat. she's old to. still adorable don't get me wrong."

this caused the group to laugh and from the sudden movement patches jumped out of her lap. "no come back to me patches." paitynn exclaimed putting her hand out for her again. it was no use. the cat wasn't gonna come back to her no matter how hard she tried. maybe it will work later though.

paitynn stood up walking over to tigers carrier. "can i let her out now?" she looked up to dream. he only nodded as a response. paitynn open the door to tigers pet carrier and the cat reluctantly stepped out.

she wondered around a bit before run into patches who was now sitting the couch. they threw adults watched as the two cats interacted. after a few moments of examining each other, they layed down on the couch falling asleep not long after.

"aww, that was so wholesome. oh shit! i forgot i have to call daniel!" paitynn exclaimed pulling out her phone.

she facetimed daniel and he picked after a few rings. "hi paitynn! did you get to dreams house?" the boy asked as his face came onto her screen.

"i did! you missed the most wholesome interaction between patches and tiger! this is the aftermath!" she flipped the facetime camera to face the two cats laying on the couch.

"wait you still have that fat ass cat?! i haven't seen her in forever! how did i not notice she was there when i was north carolina?" daniel exclaimed.

"in your defense, she stayed in my room all day huddled up behind a bunch of blankets. i hardly see her anymore since i'm in my office most of the day." paitynn replied.

"i miss son of a bitch. she was always lazy but she loved me. i can't believe she's still alive to be honest." daniel confessed.

"dani that is so mean! she only 7!" paitynn yelled startling the cats. "shit, good job you made me scare them!"

"i made you scare them! you're the one yelled at me!" daniel fought back.

"because you were being rude to tiger the tabby! no one is allowed to be rude to tiger the tabby except me!" paitynn argued.

"ok both of you! the cats ran of to dreams room! you can stop arguing and daniel don't make fun of tiger!" sapnap yelled.

the four adults fell silent. daniel and paitynn were just looking at each other in silence before they burst out laughing. "oh my god! daniel you look ridiculous! comb through your hair or something!" paitynn exclaimed.

"i look ridiculous?! you look like you got hit by a bus, eaten by a lion, spit back out, and then ran over again!" daniel yelled.

paitynn gasped. "i just got off a very long plane trip and nick wouldn't let me sleep the whole time. what's your excuse!"

"it's hella windy today. i just got back from a shopping trip with christian and haven't fixed my hair yet." daniel exclaimed.

"oh makes since. well i'm gonna get settled in here. i'll text you later. love you, bye!" paitynn said waving to the camera.

"love you too paitynn, bye!" daniel waved to his camera before ending the call.

"that was the weirdest interaction i have ever seen." dream announced dumbfounded.

"eh, i beg to differ. any interaction with you and corpse is cringe." sapnap argued.

"why do you say that nick? is it because of them both being faceless, clay having a semi deep voice and corpse's voice being hella low? cause if so then i totally agree with you." paitynn replied enthusiastically.

"fuck you guys!" dream yelled.

"you're only pissed because you know we're right." sapnap exclaimed.

"whatever, nick show her to her room." dream said in a saddened tone.

"aww clay, don't be said. me and daniel are like you and nick but on crack. the interaction was definitely weird to anyone who doesn't know how we act around each other. we were joking about the corpse thing." paitynn says.

"oh, i know! i just wanted to hear you say it." dream exclaims.

"you bitch, don't do that shit or i will kidnap patches when i go home!" paitynn yelled.

"you wouldn't dare!" dream yelled back.

"try me!" paitynn said confidently.

dream looked over at sapnap before nodding at him. they both turned back to paitynn and ran at her tackling her to the couch.

fortunately for paitynn, she was able to get them off. unfortunately for them, they were currently in a lot of pain if you know what i mean.

ok, i'm pretty sure it's not to hard to figure out how paitynn got them off of her, so i won't explain it any further than i already have.

as always, got get some food and/or water. love you guys! <3