Part 3

paitynn's pov

we made it back to my place and i started up my pc plugging in all three sets of headphones. i handed on to each of the boys. "just so you know, my fandom is gonna know that your in north carolina and our fandoms might be mixed so some of your fans will find out."

"it's fine. most of them no how to respect our boundaries so we should be fine." daniel replied.

i nodded and opened twitch on my monitor. i set up the stream and made the title 'chill stream with special guests and karl!' i went live and had my starting soon screen up as well as my mic being muted.

after a few minutes of watching the viewers pile in i removed the starting soon screen while the boys stood out of brow of the camera. "hi chat, how is everyone today?"
i see messages roll through. "i hope this stream makes you feel better if you're feeling a bit down today. as you can see by the title i have some special guests with me today. they'll come into view after i call karl." i say. i open discord on a different monitor and called karl. "hi karl! say hi to chat!" i say as he picked up.

"hi chat! i hope you're doing well today!" his cheery voice piped through my headphones.

"now introducing my special guests. all the way from california we have daniel seavey and corbyn besson from why don't we!" i say as they walk into frame. "you may be confused as to why they are here and that's because they needed a break from la. daniel remembered me talking about north carolina after i came back from vacation here and suggested they come here. and yes you heard that right. daniel is the childhood friend i left in portland. he ran into me today and i apologized for how i left. he forgave me and told me to leave it in the past. i really have karl to thank for it though because he forced me into dming him." i say with a smile.

"hey, what else are friends for other than manipulating you into doing something?" karl joked.

"haha, very funny karl," i say playing along. "i asked them to join me on stream. the rest of the boys are back at their hotel."

i see messages fly by to the point where i can't read a single one. "mods can you put chat on slow mode?" i say. shortly after the chat slows down and i get a donation. "thank you so much for the twenty george, and yes this is the famous daniel i've told you so much about. join the vc." shortly after i hear discord ding indicated someone joined the call.

"paitynn, why am i just now hearing that you ran into daniel?" the british male chimed as he joined the call.

"i'm sorry george, it happened so fast that i didn't even think about it." i say laughing.

"well it's nice to meet the both of you." george said.

"yeah you too, we should talk more after the stream. you seem like a great friend." daniel said.

"no, don't boost his ego he doesn't need it!" i shout.

"too late, my ego is so high now. thank you daniel." george said.

"PAITYNN YOU LITTLE BITCH! you never told me you ran into daniel!" another voice chimed

"i'm so sorry dream! like i told george, it happened so fast that i didn't even think about it. they only reason karl knew is because i was on my way to his place." i say laughing.