Part 24

daniel didn't even reply to jonah as he got off the couch putting his phone away and rushing out the door. he knew jonah was right so he went to her. he drove home nearly driving the speed limit and almost running three red lights even know he knew should wouldn't leave. he wanted to get there as fast as she could. he pulled in his driveway 10 minutes after leaving jonah and corbyn's. he took no time turning the tesla off and getting out. he ran inside not even bothered to close the door behind him as he ran to the guest room swinging the door open. he looked around the room to find paitynn sitting in her gaming chair in front of the desk. he didn't know how she didn't hear him run in to the room considering the door rammed into the wall. he ran over to her as she sat in the chair pulling her hands away from her face. he pulled her out of the chair wrapping her in a hug. "i'm so sorry paitynn! i don't know why i acted like that! i'm sorry i just put you in a position we're you had to apologize to me publicly. i should of listen when you told me to wait but i didn't let you." he rambled.

"daniel, love, you don't have to apologize to me. i hurt you not the other way around. i hurt myself by hurting you but you never hurt me." paitynn said pulling away from the hug.

"you have been spending way to much time speaking with wilbur." daniel said trying to lighten the mood.

"haha, very funny." paitynn said lightly pushing him away.

"hug it out?" daniel asked with a playful smile. they both giggled a little as they embraced each other in a tight hug. after a few moments they broke apart.

the room feel silent as the pair star at each other. admiring one another. they were so captivated that they didn't even realize they were slowly getting closer to each other till they felt the others breath graze across their lips. daniel leaned in, one of his hands grabbing her check and the other fell to the back of her neck. both paitynns hands wrapped around daniels neck as they both leaned in closing the space between them. their lips moved in sync. neither of them wanted to, but pulled away to get air. there foreheads leaned against each other as they both tried to catch their breaths. "i love you daniel." paitynn whispered breaking the comfortable silence they were in.

"i love you too paitynn." daniel whispered back.

"what made you come back?" paitynn asked looking up at him.

"well i went to corbyn and jonah a after i stormed out. i was just sitting on their couch when i got this feeling that i should check twitter and saw that #deardaniel was trending. the description guy didn't help my fear of watching the video but i finally did. after i was just staring at my phone not knowing what to do. jonah and corbyn came running downstairs not long after they saw the hashtag trending. when they asked what i was gonna do i said i didn't know what to do. and then jonah called me a dumbass and told me to come back here. i didn't even answer him before i left. i was nearly speeding and almost ran like 3 stoplights to get here as fast as i did." daniel replied with a chuckle.

"you almost broke the law daniel. you should not be laughing." paitynn exclaimed.

"eh, i think it was worth it." daniel replied.

"eh, i'm not quite sure it was." paitynn replied jokingly.

"ok, wow! words hurt!" daniel exclaimed put a hand a hand to his heart faking a hurt look.

"you are such a loser daniel!" paitynn said lightly pushing him.

"yeah, but i'm your loser." daniel replied with a sly grin plastered on his face.