Part 23

3rd person pov

paitynnisgone went live:
dear daniel

"hey chat. i'm gonna wait for people to get here before i start this." paitynn said with a wave as she greeted her viewers. more and more people came and she began to get questions about the title. "as you can probably tell i'm very distraught right now. i see a lot of you asking about the title and i'll explain i just need a moment. mods can you put the chat on sub only mode please?"

paitynn took about a minute to calm her nerves. you can tell she had been crying and her eyes were already welling up with tears. "ok, um before i start to explain i'm gonna ask that you either screen record this or clip whatever you want. post it twitter or instagram using the #deardaniel. don't do it yet. when i end stream please do it. i need him to see this. he deserves an explanation and i know it would be more genuine if it was in person but he won't talk to me so this is my only option. so daniel, if your watching this i love you so fucking much. more than anything in this world. more than karl, more than christian, more than anyone i've ever known, my mom included. ive loved you ever since i knew what love meant. you've asked me multiple times why i left portland without telling you and i never told you the full truth. this whole thing happened because i withheld why. i left without telling you because i knew that if i said goodbye you'd give up music to leave with me. i didn't leave because i didn't love you or because i didn't want to be friends with you anymore. i know it hurt like hell to find out that i left through noah. i know it hurt like hell to find out i left in general because it hurt like hell to leave. when we ran into each other almost a year ago i remember on that exact day karl had told me that me gaining my platform was a way for you find me again. or that you growing your band was a way for me to find you even though i knew exactly where you were. hell he said this on stream in front of thousands of people and i just brushed it off saying i'd talk to him about later which i did. i know it looks like i'm in love to karl but believe me when i say i'm not. karl is my best friend. he always will be and won't be anything more. he's my platonic soulmate. he was made to be my best friend. but you daniel. i think you were made for me. i remember the first day i meet all your friends, the camboys and nezza. i remember telling them that our fandoms had crossed and that i saw people saying we'd get along great if we became friends. they knew about the story of portland. they knew the guy i left was named daniel and yet they still didn't piece together that you were the daniel i was talking about. i still think it's funny that they didn't. i'm gonna keep listing my favorite memories so bare with me here." she continued with a small smile on her face, tears flowing down her cheeks. she was never like this on stream but she felt it was important to do this. "when we were younger you used to wait on me if you wanted to do something you knew i'd like. you used to hold my hand and every chance you could get. you used to beat kids up when they made fun of me for no reason. when we got older and started high school you'd get mad when i guy was flirting with me. you used to go around telling everyone not to go out with me. i don't know how i didn't realize until after we graduated and i don't know why i wasn't mad at you for it but that's the way things were. i don't how i didn't realize sooner that we had feelings for each other. all the clues were there but we were just to stupid to realize. i don't know if you removed this but, on my first night in la after my stream with christian i went to bed. i had a nightmare. you remembered my tell. you remembered that the only time i talk i. my sleep is when it's a nightmare. after four years you remembered. you were getting ready to go to bed after working on a song. it was almost three in the morning. you asked if i wanted to talk about and i said 'not really'. i asked if you could stay with me that night or at least until i fell asleep. we ended up both falling asleep. the reason why i didn't want to talk about that nightmare is because it was about you. you know it's actually really funny because it was almost identical to the fight we just had 20 minutes prior. you'd were upset because you thought i was in love with karl and then you confessed your feelings to me before storming out saying you didn't want to talk or speak to me ever again. i don't know if this will change anything but i'm in love with you too daniel. if your watching this, which i hope you are, your my world. i can't live without you. if you could somehow get back to me whether it be a dm, unblocking my number and texting me, or even just coming home because i'm not leaving, i think that would be pretty pog." she said with a chuckle. "dear daniel, i love you too the moon and back. i hope you still feel the same. love paitynn." she wiped her tears before she hit the end stream button. she was in the guest room at her streaming set up. she broke down in tears. sobbing loudly. she sat there for hours not moving an inch sulking. she ran out of tears after about an hour but didn't have it in her to move.

she got the courage to check twitter. she opened the app on her phone and went to the trending page.

trending #1 worldwide
#deardaniel
famous twitch streamer, paitynn thompson, asks fans to post a video clip from her latest stream titled, dear daniel. in the video clip she professes her love for boy band member daniel seavey, of why don't we, and apologizes for the public knowledge portland situation to the fight they had 20 minutes prior to her stream.

paitynn <3 | @paitynnisgone
thank you sm for getting the clip trending and thank you to the twitter description guy for summing up my stream perfectly. rt this to spread the video more.
[1 video attached]
💬0 ♻️52k ❤️62k
comments have been turned off for this tweet.

daniel sat in jonah and corbyn's living room staring at his phone. he finally gained the courage to watch the video clip from paitynns stream and didn't know how to react. corbyn came rushing downstairs after seeing the hashtag with jonah not to far behind him.

"are you gonna do something or just sit there?" was the first thing out of corbyn's mouth upon seeing daniel had already seen the tweets.

daniel just sat there still staring at his phone as he replied, "i don't know what to do corbyn. how the hell am i supposed to react to this."

"like any other logical person would dumbass. go get her. apologize for being so stupid and putting her in that position. she confessed her love to you in front of a live audience and got the hashtag trending number one world wide in half an hour while keeping it there for nearly three and you're just gonna sit on my couch staring at you phone!"

ooh, a cliffhanger. wonder what's gonna happen next. i'll probably get impatient with leavening you guys on a cliffhanger so be expecting a part soon.

as always, get some food and/or water. love you guys! <3