Chapter 15

Daniel's POV
I laugh at archer's goofiness, and help him up to go to the bathroom for a shower. Once we get there I sit him on the toilet. "Let me get everything together. You sit there." I say firmly. He nods and sighs then winces. I watch him for a second before leaving to grab a towel, boxers, and one of my old pairs of pajamas that are getting too tight to wear. I come back to the bathroom and notice that archer's slightly leaned forward and grabbing his head. "You ok? Got a headache?" I ask. He jumps slightly and then relaxes and nods. I tell him sorry for scaring him and start the water in the shower to heat it up. Once it's at a good temperature I turn back to archer. "Your gonna need to strip. Do you want me to help or leave?" I ask carefully. He just stares at the shower for a second before standing and trying to balance himself with the counter. "I might need some help." He says sheepishly. I nod and start to help him undress. Once we get to his boxers he tells me he's got and I leave. I go to prepare my bedroom for my guest and then go grab a bit of food for us since we haven't eaten since lunch at school. On my way back by I hear a loud thump and a groan. I get worried when it gets quiet after. I knock on the door. Silence. I start to panic I sit the food on a table near the door and open the bathroom door. I see archer's feet hanging out of the tub. I walk over and move the curtain. I look down and see that it looks like archer slipped and fell. "You ok?" I ask. His head whips up and he covers himself. "Yeah. I just dropped the soap and when I went to pick it up my foot slipped out from under me and I fell. But now I'm in even more pain." He says and groans at the end. I luang to myself and offer to help him up. He accepts and I grab his other hand to help him up. "You good? Can I go back to what I was doing?" I ask teasingly. He glares at me slightly and huffs. I laugh again and walk out to finish what I was doing. Once I was done with that, I went to check up on archer. I knocked and the door and I heard a hum. I told him it was me and he let me in. He was just stepping out of the shower with his towel around his waist. I help him out of the bathroom and get him to my room quickly where I also help him change and dry his hair. "Man. What a day." I say and sigh. He hums his agreement and face-plants my bed. I laugh at him and sit back up. I walk over to my desk and grab our food. "Bon appetite." I say. He looks at me and noticed the food. He sits up and grabs for a plate. I hand it to him and sit down next to him to eat. After we eat I offer for us to play some video games. Archer just looks at me weird and watches me play for a while. I offer the controller to him and he takes it hesitantly, like I would snatch it back. Once he has it he looks at it oddly and presses a button. On the screen it causes the character to shoot his gun and archer jumps and drops the controller. He looks at me wide eyed and then looks back at the controller like it was gonna kill him. I giggle at him and pick up the controller. He tries to grab it from me out I stop him and show him it's not gonna hurt me. He looks up at me and then between the controller and the tv. I press the same button he did while he's looking at the tv and the same thing happens but this time he realizes it wasn't the controller and that it was the character on the tv screen. I laugh at his amazed look and he turns to pout at me. "What?" I ask. He puffs his cheeks out and turns away from me. "Are you really gonna pout right now?" I ask teasingly. He huffs and sticks his tongue out at me. I gasp and fake being hurt by pressing my hand to my chest. "You wound me good sir!" I exclaim dramatically. He tries not to laugh but I see his mouth twitch into a smile. I quietly celebrate at my victory and then sneak up behind him. I push him down on my bed and start tickling him. He laughs out load and tries to wriggle away from me. I just follow. Eventually he starts slapping at my hands and telling me to stop. I eventually stop and we both catch our breath. "Alright, I think that's enough excitement for today. Let's sleep." I tell him and yawn. He yawns too and lays down. I pull the covers over us and start to drift off but I feel archer roll over and press into my back. I smile to myself and drift into a peaceful sleep.
————————————————————————
Authors note
Hey guys! Hope you're enjoying!! I'll be on vacation for the next week so there may not be any uploads this week!! Thanks for reading my book!