Trip Rooms

Sometimes *cough* most of the times the pics won't have anything to do with the chapter okay?? I just thought this was nice hihi

: 。・゜・recap・゜・。
"Well I also think it would be pretty nice to go on a trip like this" Suga said smiling and looking at Daichi.

"Well then, if everyone thinks it's a great idea I will show the list of the rooms and who you are sharing a room with tomorrow in the morning. Now let's get to practice! Everyone, 10 laps!

"Yoush!" Everyone shouted and started their practice by running laps...
: 。・゜・end of recap・゜・。

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・time skip'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
            (Next day in the morning)

Nobody's POV

"So we found a Hotel and were able to book 4 rooms."

"We?" Hinata asked

Daichi's face showed the he  realized he said something instantly regretted it. Then Suga went one step closer to him and put his hand on Dauchi's shoulder. (In a no homo way though) [for now hehehe]

"Well yeah. I went to his house yesterday to help him. I just thought it would be rude to let him do all the work." Suga said smiling

"Oh okay." Hinata said

"So, getting back to the topic" Daichi said looking normal again. "Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Kageyama and Hinata will be sharing room number 1. Resuming, first years, you are all in room. Any objections?"

At first Tsukishima and Kageyama were obviously not happy at the thought of having to be in the same room for more than 3 seconds. But at least...

'Yamaguchi /Hinata is going to be there'  Tsuki and Kags thought to themselves. Since Hinata and Yamaguchi were their closest teammates, they didn't complain.

Hinata and Yamaguchi had bright smiles on their faces. As always.

"Right. Nishinoya, Tanaka and Ennoshita, you will be sharing room number 2. Any objecti-"

"YES! ASAHI AND I NEED TO SHARE THE SAME ROOM!! I PROMISED ASAHI  I WAS GONNA PROTECT HIM AND YOU ALL SAW IT!" Noya shouted.

"But noya it's just for the ni-"

"NO. I WONT BREAK MY WORD." Noya changed his face to one that said: I am a real grown up big ass brave man. Which kinda fit him, even if he was so small. "WHAT IF HE GETS SCARED AT NIGHT???"

Daichi rolled his eyes "Okay whatever, is it fine if you share a room with the second years Asahi?"

"Y-yeah. I mean yeah it's fine" Asahi said rubbing the back of his head and smiling awkwardly.

"Fine. Then me and Suga are going to share room 3 alone. Kyoko and Yachi are sharing room number 4. Now let's  start to practice!"

With that said each of them started to warm up and then to practice.

"Hinata your receives suck, so let's practice that okay?"

"BAKAYAMA! My receives don't suck!"

Kageyama looked at him with an 'are you serious' face.

"Okay they might not be that awesome but don't exaggerate!!" Hinata tried to argue, but he knew Kageyama was kinda right. So he agreed and they started practicing receives.

So did Daichi, Enoshita and Nishinoya

Yamaguchi practiced his floating serve.

Suga practiced his sets while Asahi and Tanaka were spiking and Tsuki was blocking,

That was their morning practice.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・time skip '・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・・*

Hinata's POV

Practice had just finished, so me and actually everybody else changed our clothes and rushed to our classes. I was a little late so I had to pick up my pace.
‚My teacher would kill me if I showed up late again... or worse, she would tell my mom. I don't know why, but even though I am always running, I am also always late. And let's just say... school doesn't like students that are always late. And neither does my mom...'

I stepped in the classroom right in time and sat down. We had math class and it was sooo boring! I didn't even know something that boring existed! And believe me when I say, it was 100% impossible to concentrate. So only a few minutes after the teacher had started talking, I completely lost myself in my thoughts. I was thinking about the trip with the volleyball team. I was so exited. 'Wait actually... Yes that's it!' I thought. I had just had the idea to make a kind of a to-do list! Maybe things they could play in the night or something 'That will be soooo fun! But I probably shouldn't do it completely on my own... Kageyama! I will get his help!' I thought.

To be continued~~