Beginning of Flashback

Just for extra info about the way I write:
' bla bla bla' = thoughts
" bla bla bla" = talking
bla bla bla~~ =kinda singing

[AN: from the future: I promise the next chapters will get better💀👍]

Kageyama:
"It all began when we were sixteen years old..."

-*・゜゚・*:....:*flashback'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*
(To when Kageyama and Hinata were in high-school)

Nobody's POV:

Hinata and Kageyama were walking towards the school for morning practice. They looked at each other and as if they could hear each other's thoughts...

"RACE YA" both shouted as they started to run.

A few minutes later, both reach the gym door, but of course at the same second, fell on the floor and just laid there for a while, trying to breathe.

"Always pushing your limits huh?" Sugamama *cough cough* I mean, Sugawara said while walking towards them.

"I WON" Hinata shouted, jumping up and down.

"HINATA BOKE, OF COURSE YOU DIDNT"
Kageyama shouted standing up and trying to get Hinata to stop jumping so he could death stare him.

It didn't work.

'Whatever' Kageyama thought going into the gym, towards the changing room.

Suga giggled. "These two" he whispered

After calming down, Hinata came into the changing room making a proud face. Since that proud face meant looking up, with almost closed eyes, he didn't see Kageyama's bag right in front of him and tripped, falling on the ground. He could feel his face hitting the floor, which was not... pleasant.

"BAHAHAHHSHAH" Kageyama was laughing his ass off.

"STOP LAUGHING!! YOU-" Hinata stopped. He knew exactly what to say "oh. I get it now... You are just jealous because I won and YOU lost." Hinata said standing up and making that proud face againg trying not to laugh.

"WHAT??? OF COURSE YOU DIDNT WIN YO-" Kageyama stopped shouting when he saw Dadchi *cough cough* I mean, Daichi staring right into his soul.

"can you please" Dachi started talking"... SHUT THE HELL UP, ITS 7 AM I DONT GET PAID FOR THIS"

-silence-

"Thank you" daichi smiled as if he didn't just scream at them like a serial killer.

。・°°・time skip・°°・。

After a few minutes the whole team was already there and changed.

"Gather up" Dachi said and everyone started to come towards him to the gym.

"So, for the hard work we all have been doing lately, me, Takeda sensei and Coach Ukai think that you all deserve a break. Since the holidays are beginning next week, going on a trip wouldn't affect school. Well we were thinking about going to a beach that's 3 hours away from here, since it's so hot... what do you think?" Daichi said.