Truth or dare

: 。・゜・recap・゜・。
The blonde alpha looked at the orange-haired boy and then back at the dark blue-haired one.
"I see the king got a queen to protect him." He smirked and just walked away. Leaving behind two dumbasses frozen and blushing.
: 。・゜・end of recap・゜・。

The sun was already setting and the team decided to head back to the hotel. They ate and before people started to get up from their tables to head to their dorms Noya spoke.

"Guuuuuyss. What if we have a little fun tonight? Like come on I didn't come here to sleep! We should all meet up in one of the dorms and play something. We could watch some films and eat snacks, like a real sleepover."

"HELL YEAH BRO!" Tanaka yelled looking at the Libero.

"YAAAS! Me and Kageyama are going!" Hinata said excited.

"Hey dumbass, I never said I was coming to the dumb sleepover!" Kageyama replied looking down at Hinata.

Hinata pulled on Kageyama's sleeve signaling him to lean down and proceeded to whisper in his ear.

"Bakayama. We have our plan right? This is the perfect chance to have some fun with the list we made!"

"Oh. Right. Whatever." Kageyama said neutrally.

"Well, I think it would be good for the team to spend the night together." Sugawara said and then looked at Daichi.

"Y-yeah I agree." The captain said.

"Can we go too Tsuki?" Yamaguchi asked with a voice he knew his Alpha couldn't resist.

"Yeah I guess. Gotta make sure no one tries to steal you from me don't I?"

"T-Tsuki!" The freckled boy got red.

"Do you want to go Yachi?" Kiyoko asked softly.

"W-well I think it would be fun... but I-I don't want to cause any trouble-" Yachi didn't want Kiyoko to only go because she didn't want to leave the blond girl alone.

"It's fine Yachi. I also think it could be great." She smiled sweetly.

"Okay then it's settled! Hmm I think it should be in our room." Nishinoya said looking at his roommates, Asahi, Tanaka and Ennoshita. The three of them nodded.

"All right! Then I now officially invite you all to a sleepover party in room 02 at 8pm. Bring some snacks and pillows!" Noya finished his speech and headed towards his room.

The others went to their rooms to get everything they needed for the sleepover.

-

After some time it was already 8pm and everyone had arrived. There were snacks and pillows everywhere.

"So... me and Kageyama have a list we made, to make sure this trip would be fun. We could all maybe take a look at it and decide what to do." Hinata said taking the list out of his pocket and showing it to the others. They had already done some of the things so there were little ✔️ in the list.

________________
𝕋𝕠-𝕕𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥

- play beach volleyball. *\(^o^)/* ✔️
- truth or dare
- drink milk [Kageyama was here :)]✔️
- uno
- say yes to anything someone specific asks you for 24 hours
- joke battle
- take photos✔️
- prank battle
__________________