Yes

: 。・゜・ recap・゜・。
So, Hinata Shoyou, will you marry me?"
: 。・゜・end of recap・゜・。

[AN: This chap is kinda long yall better be prepared ^^ (3000 words) I might adit this a tiny little after I reread]

I froze. 'So he- he wants to marry me. Well, I have always known he was the one. I love him. More than anything... I want to start a family with him, and grow old, spending the rest of our days together!' I started crying and nodding my head, before jumping onto him, making both of us fall.

"YES! YES OF COURSE I WANT TO MARRY YOU TOBIO!" I yelled while hugging him tightly.

I then stopped my hug to look him in the eyes. He sat up, so now I was on his lap while he was crying and smiling brightly too.

"You are the love of my life Tobio."

"You are the love of mine Shoyou."

We hiccuped out.

He opened the box he was holding, revealing the most beautiful ring I had ever seen. It was silver and had a simple pearl in it. More than perfect.

He took one of the rings and grabbed my right hand softly, proceeding to put the ring around my ring finger. I tried to hold back more tears to come out. Shaking, I took the other ring and his right hand, proceeding to put the finger around his ring finger.

We looked at each other. Words weren't needed at all. Both of us knew how right that felt and knew how happy the other was, so we kissed while I was still on him, and while we were on the ground. It was almost a desperate kiss, where I grabbed both sides of his head and he pulled me closer to him, having his arms around my waist. It was a wet kiss too, due to our happy tears.

That's how we got engaged.

That's when I knew, I would be the happiest person alive, having Tobio by my side for the rest of my life.

We spent the rest of the night, talking about our past. Remembering when we met for the first time, how it felt to be a first-year, how our first kiss was, how crazy that trip to the beach had been, and much more.

We also talked about the present. About how happy we were to finally see each other, not through a screen, but right there; how happy we were to be wearing those rings.

And last but not least we talked about the future. About us getting married, playing on the same team, buying a simple but cute house for us, and eventually for our kids to live in. Both of us wanted them. We talked and talked for hours, laying on the ground, admiring the stars, while obviously holding hands.

"Yeah, and when they grow up a little we will have to teach them how to play volleyball!" Kageyama said excitedly.

"Oh gosh yes! And- WAIT." I said, making him look at me confused.

"If we have a son and he had my hairstyle and eyes, but your hair color... HE COULD LOOK LIKE THE TINY GIANT!" I yelled and sat up.

It took him a moment to process, but he then sat up too, with wide eyes.

"Y-your right! Th-that would be so cool..." he said.