gwaaah

: 。・゜・recap・゜・。
"Well FINE Natsu. Let's see if you two get along then. I am going to take a shower." Hinata said looking straight at Natsu and with a kind of irony in his voice. Then he turned around making this whole 'I am mad at my little sister and can't do anything about it that's why I am being dramatic' scene and left towards the bathroom.

Kageyama now realizing he would have to do something with this kid and also knowing he has zero experience with this sibling stuff, panicked. Not that he would show it. He had that neutral face as always. But let's say Natsu beeing the extrovert curious little kid she was, didn't loose any time and grabbed his hand leading him to the living room.
: 。・゜・end of recap・゜・。

"So Kageyama Tobio right???? Can I call you Tobio???" Natsu said.

"W-well, sure." He said unsure of what to answer.

"YAAYY! You can call me Natsu then, Tobio!"

"A-all right, Natsu" He said to test the name.

After that Natsu started talking, talking and talking. Telling him some stories and laughing a lot. Even Kageyama laughed. 'She is so cute and she talks so much. She also makes me laugh which is kind of... rare. She really does resemble Hinata... I mean Shoyou Hinata, since she is a Hinata too.'
[AN:confusing, I know]

"Oh! And you know the stories my onii-chan tells about you and his heart going all gwaaahh are sooo cool! He tells you some for sure right?" Natsu kept talking but that caught Kageyama's attention.

'Stories about me? That makes h-his heart go g-gwaaah?' Kageyama though. Not being able to hold back and not resisting this chance, he asked.

"Stories? Hmm I am not sure... what kind of stories?" He makes a confused face.

"Well, like every time you practice together! When you toss to him his heart goes all 'gwahhh'." She said while making an exited gesture with her hands and having sparkles in her eyes.

"Oh so it's only my toss..."- Kags muttered

He wasn't sure why that made him a tiny bit upset. 'Of course. Volleyball and volleyball only is what always makes his heart go gwaaah'

"Oh no! It's not only your toss dummy! He says he likes it when he sees the ball coming towards you, and you look at him so you know where to toss the ball to. And then when onii-chan and you make that quick attack he feels like both of you share the same body or the same soul even! He seems to reaaally like that. He gets all bubbly and energetic when talking about that kind of stuff."

Kageyama was speechless. He did feel that connection to Hinata, not only when they made their super quick attack but also with normal attacks. Everything he could bring out was a
"oh... that's... nice."

"Yeah! Yeah it is!" Natsu had a bright smile on her face

"You know when Hinata calls my name and jumps in the air knowing that I will bring the ball to him... when I feel that trust he has on me. My heart also goes all 'gwahh'. And when he asks me to toss to him ALL DAY LONG it's kinda annoying but... I don't hate it..." Kageyama said more to himself than to Natsu. Honestly for a second he completely forgot someone was listening to what he was saying.

If you really paid attention, there was a very very light shade of red on Kageyama's face when he said that. He couldn't believe he was talking about those things with someone and specially with Hinata's sister.

"Kageyama?"

"Y-Yes?"

"Do you love my onii-chan?"