Love?

: 。・゜・recap・゜・。
"Now I get what onii-Chan said"

Kageyama made a confused look.

"When he hugged you a few days ago. He said even if was just for a few seconds, he felt safe and warm!" After hearing that Kageyama was completely lost in his own thoughts but he still managed to wrap one of his arms around her.
: 。・゜・end of recap・゜・。

Looking at the small girl laying on his chest he soon realized that she fell asleep. So now he had time to overthink things a little.

'The hug she talked about... does she mean last week? Oh yeah probably. Hinata thanked me for giving him a pork bun at lunch. He was in a really good mood even before I gave him that bun so after that... let's just say he was very VERY happy. So he hugged me. I can't say I didn't feel really comfortable and warm in that hug. But I don't hug people that often so I guess all hugs must feel like that? But why would Hinata tell his sister about that day if it was normal? So many questions...' Kageyama was trying to find at least one answer to the questions Natsu asked him and to those he was asking himself right now. Then he remembered why he started tickling Natsu. It was because of that question...

"Do you love my onii-chan?"

'W-what did she mean? If I l-love H-hinata? Well his scent is really great and h-he always spikes my tosses... but he is also really annoying and small and cute an- wait. Cute? I mean... yes. I can't lie to myself he is kind of cute. With that orange hair and honey eyes. The sparkle he has in those eyes when he talks about volleyball. Or when he hits a spike and looks at his red hand, feeling it burn a little. Sometimes I did wish he looked at me that way. B-but l-love? What even is love? And I could never love him in a romantical way. Right? I mean we are both guys and- oh wait Natsu is just a little kid! She probably just wanted to know if I "love" Hinata as a friend. Oh. WHAT THE FUCK KAGEYAMA WHY WAS I EVEN THINKING SHE MEANT IT IN A ROMANTICAL WAY?? But if I think about it, whenever I am around Hinata I feel so happy and I do feel like I need to protect that ball of sunshine. I wish I could be around him all the time. Fuck.'

With that he also fell asleep with Natsu still laying on his chest.

Hinata's POV
Hinata was walking out of the bathroom after his shower and heading towards the stairs so he could go to the living room. Where he honestly expected to find Kageyama really unconfortable and Natsu annoying him asking him to play with her or just both of them crying.

'PPFFFF IMAGINE. I should alredy take my cell phone out to take some pics.'

He finally arived at the staircase but when he looked down at the living room and spottet Natsu and Kageyama sleeping so peacefully and even hugging, he froze.

'What is going on here??? Kageyama? Hugging? Who would have thought that Kageyama would get along with someone so quickly. And well it's not just someone... it's my sister.' He smiled at the thought of having him come over more often and beeing friends with Natsu.

He didn't quite get why, but he really REALLY liked that. He couldn't help getting incredibly happy.

After standing there trying to process this scene for good 5 minutes he walked to the couch they were sleeping.

'Dinner is probably almost ready... I should wake him up so he can shower in time.'

When Hinata got closer to Kageyama so he could wake him up, he looked at his sleeping face and blushed slightly.