I miss you

AN: Hold on tight because this chapter is moving FAST AS FÜCK YALL XD
🏁🏎🏎🏎🏁
PS: I had to rewrite some parts of this chap because Wattpad was being a bitch and didn't save what I had written last time T^T so I am sorry if something doesn't make sense, I might edit it all again

: 。・゜・ recap・゜・。
After the shower, we got back to the room and I hugged his back while he cleaned our room. I would have liked to help but if I stayed more than 1 foot away from him, I would start crying.

After he was done, we laid on his bed and cuddled, feeling more than ever connected and complete, as if the other half we had been searching for was finally found.
: 。・゜・end of recap・゜・。

Kageyama's POV:

Being connected through our marks now, only made everything better. Not only did our quick attacks and generally our volleyball skills as a duo get better, but we also got closer to each other as a couple. As two souls united in one.

Having him be clingy for the next week because of the permanent mark stamped on his scent gland, was the best thing ever. Having him by my side at all times...

Hinata Shoyou.

I knew that he was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. And I couldn't wait to call him Kageyama Shoyou or for me to be called Hinata Tobio.
————

[AN: I might add some extra chapters that still happen when they are first years, but for now...]

*:....:*' 3-year time skip'*:.. ..:*

With our graduation being some days behind us, together with lots of tears and pictures, it was now time for us to follow our volleyball careers. We both wanted to go pro and someday play on the same team. But we knew it wasn't the right time yet.

Hinata had decided he would go to Brazil to learn how to play beach volleyball and better his skills.

"And after 2 years I will come back and join the Japan team, together with you." He said.

I knew it was the best for him. That dumbass still had to learn some things before joining the national Japanese volleyball team.
And so did I. I would train and train.
And both of us would try out for the Japanese National team in 2 years.

Even if that was the best decision for our careers, it hurt deeply. It would mean that we wouldn't see each other for 2 years. It would mean that he would spike someone else's toss and that I would set for another Spiker. It would mean that we would have a difficult path in a long-distance relationship.

But we were hell not going to give up on us. Nos: 'we should have a break' or 'in 2 years we can get back together.'

Hell no.

He was mine. I was his. It didn't matter if he was on the other side of the fucking planet. We would call each other every day if possible and if not, we were still together. With our marks, we could sense each other. I would know when he was sad, angry, or happy. And so would he. The connection would maybe be weaker than when we are together... but it was still there.