The king and his queen

: 。・゜・ recap・゜・。
"Can You- ehm you know... just like we did back in my house...  can you like put you arm around me while we sleep?" He whispered not wanting to wake anybody up.

I didn't have the energy to pretend I didn't want to do it so I just did what he asked me to. We were now both on our sides, he scooted closer to my chest and I wrapped both my arms around him. One around his waist and one was between his neck and the pillow so I could have my hand in his hair. I obviously buried my nose in his orange messy hair because of how fluffy it was and how great it smelled, and I felt him burry his own nose in my chest. And just like that, we fell asleep.
: 。・゜・end of recap・゜・。

Nobody's POV:

When Kageyama woke up it was around 8am and two of his roommates were already getting ready.

"Morning King. Daichi told us earlier that the rest of the team is planning to go to another beach today, which is 30 minutes from here and said we should come too. We are leaving in 7 minutes so get ready until then."
The blonde boy said with smirk at the end, knowing that Kageyama and Hinata would have to hurry a lot if they wanted to come with them.

"Tsuki! I told you to wake them up 30 minutes ago!" Yamaguchi said coming out of the bathroom.

Tsuki hummed and stole a kiss from Yamaguchi.
"Hope you accept my apologies, Tadashi"
he said while still having his hands on the freckled boy's waist, who was blushing.

"Get a room" Was the first thing Hinata said while rubbing his eyes when he woke up, right before burying his face in Kageyama's chest again. He then sat up in a matter of seconds realizing that he had just cuddled himself into the other boy.

"S-sorry Kakayama"

"Shut up shrimp!"

With that, they got up and ready. Even thought they only had 7 minutes they managed to get everything they needed and go meet the others at the hotel lobby in time.

The team got on a van they rented for the day and started heading towards the beach.
After the 30 minutes they needed they arrived.

They ate ice cream, went swimming and obviously played lots of volleyball. Most of the times the group was together, even though Yamaguchi and Tsukishima sure disappeared sometimes.

Hinata's POV

I was drinking some water while watching the others play when I felt someone grabbing my arm gently and pulling me somewhere else.

"YO YOU BETTER LET GO OF ME YOU-" I stopped mid sentence when I met piercing blue eyes.

"Kageyama?" I asked confused.

"So Hinata... I- I think we should do it again." The Alpha said.

"Do what?"I tried to play dumb to know if the other boy was saying what I thought and hoped he was.

"Y-you know. The thing we did yesterday." He answered, not looking at me and with a hand scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

"Oh. So you want to kiss again!"

Kageyama quickly covered my mouth with his hand.
"Shut up dumbass! Someone is gonna hear you!"