Marked [+⚠️]

AN: pay attention to the warnings in this chap please! :)

: 。・゜・recap・゜・。
"I love you Shoyou."

"I love you too Tobio."
: 。・゜・end of recap・゜・。

Nobody's POV

After that festival, both of the boys came out to everyone just as they had been wishing to do for a long time. Telling everyone they knew that they had the best boyfriend ever and that they loved the other deeply.

Kageyama was seen as a very cold and annoying boy' by some of Hinata's classmates since he was finally able to tell them to fuck off when he saw them being a little too touchy with his tangerine. There were times where he would just lean down and kiss Hinata in the middle of a conversation, showing them that he was taken. But Kageyama was definitely not the only one that got jealous easily.
Hinata sometimes directed very creepy death glares to girls who dared to look at his boyfriend for too long.

And also Kageyama always came with Hinata to parties and hangouts and he ended up making some pretty nice friends. Mostly Alphas. Actually all Alphas.

"Yeah bro I was just so happy when my omega purred yesterday for the first time because of me ya know? Like they only purr when they feel totally safe and comfortable right?" Said the brunette Alpha, Kota.

"DAMN congrats bro! I never made my Omega purr but I just- don't get why... like don't I make her feel safe? Or like aren't my hugs all that nice?" Asked the blond Alpha, Yuri.

"Oh come on bro it's gonna happen eventually... but hey what about you Kageyama? Have you ever made your Omega purr?" The third Alpha, with black hair, Mako, said.

"Oh. Well, I thought it was something pretty normal? Like he purrs all the time when we cuddle and hug..."

"WHAT?!" His three friends yelled in synchrony.
—————

Hinata was walking down the corridor to get to his boyfriend's class and when arriving at the door he heard a group of girls talk.

"Look! It's that boy... so pretty."

"Damn I heard he is taken... but that doesn't matter right?"

"Yeah like who cares if he is not single... his name is Kagemaya or something? I don't know but he is so hot!"

Hinata couldn't hold himself back. He stayed where he was right behind the girls only to say
"Kageyama~" in a soft tone.

Kageyama immediately looked up from his desk, recognizing Hinata's voice and spotted him, then walking over to where he was and with that walking right past the group of girls, who thought he was walking towards them.

"Hey babe." Kageyama said only paying attention to his so beloved boyfriend.

The girls turned around in shock since they had just been completely ignored, only to be met with Hinata's eyes. Hinata was hugging Kageyama and at the same time glaring at the girls. He didn't need any words. The girls understood: "he is mine so get away while you can" was his obvious message.

 The girls understood: "he is mine so get away while you can" was his obvious message