I am in love

: 。・゜・ recap・゜・。
"Good Night Bakayama." I whispered softly.

"Good Night dumbass" he whispered back, also in an incredibly soft way.
: 。・゜・end of recap・゜・。

(Still Hinata's POV)

We were now sitting on the bus heading towards our school.
The trip was really fun but it was now also over. We did almost everything on our to-do list and everyone seemed to have had a great time... But still, I was a little sad... I knew I would miss Kageyama. We did everything together, we slept next to each other, on the same bed every night, and also cuddled each other to sleep. At first, I kind of thought that it's a normal thing for friends to do, right? But then there were the kisses... our first kiss was a little peck and it honestly drove me crazy. Then there was the second one at the beach, which was a tiny bit more intense, and I am definitely not complaining. And the third time when we all had a sleepover and we had more... body contact. After that, we were always too embarrassed to kiss. Sadly.

The thing is, I really like Kageyama as my best friend. But after that third time I think I realized that maybe I like him in a different way... oh come on being honest I realized it before we even kissed the first time!
But I had no time to think it all over, so after I go home I will organize my thoughts. I am usually not really good at using my brain like that... but I will try my best!

We arrived at the school at 11 pm and were taking our bags to head home. Kageyama and I walked the way we usually do in silence since we were so tired. But when we came to the part where we go separate ways he stopped walking and looked at me.

"Hey... It's really dark and I saw on the news that there have been some Alphas going around and- well messing with Omegas. Can I walk you home tonight?"

I felt my heart beat faster and my cheeks became hot. Having Kageyama, the one who was once called 'King', care about me? Ask to walk me home?

"Am I dreaming?" I said aloud without realizing.

He laughed and I felt butterflies in my stomach. It was such a genuine and pretty laugh it could make my heart melt immediately.

'I want to make him laugh more often, I want to see him happy!'

"You are not dreaming dumbass." he smiled softly looking into my eyes

"H-Hey Bakayama I am not a dumbass! But yeah... I would really like it if you walked me home!" I said and smiled widely. I then saw him blush shortly before he looked away.

It was a sweet walk and I could feel the happy aura around us. Our hands brushed against each other a few times and the thought of having my hand in his was really tempting... but if he thought it was weird or pushed me away, I can't begin o describe how bad it would hurt, so I pushed this urge down.

We were soon in front of my house, which I would normally be happy about, but now it meant I would be away from him. So I was pretty sad. I couldn't hold back anymore. I just jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"I really liked this trip! And I am happy we could go there together..." I said and even if my words were muffled by his chest I know he understood. He put his arms around me and I purred quietly.
———
"Bye Kageyamaaa!" I said walking into my house.