First kiss

: 。・゜・ recap・゜・。
"I can't knot you know" he whispered next to my ear and just hugged me. We laid down for a while just enjoying the moment before cleaning everything up and taking a shower. Then we laid on the bed again and he put his head in my chest, both of us being extremely tired but completely happy.

'I am in love with my best friend. And he is in love with me too.' Was our thought.

"Tsuki?"

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."
: 。・゜・end of recap・゜・。

Kageyama's POV

It was around 10:30 pm when me and Hinata arrived at the hotel lobby. The others were either in their rooms, which were pretty far away from ours, or at restaurants enjoying the first night of our trip.
Hinata was talking a lot, like always, while we made our way to the room we shared with Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. But when we got to the corridor I stopped walking.

I smelled heat pheromones.

Like usually I didn't get affected by them at all. Omegan pheromones never made me feel any different... that's also why I was so confused when I realized that I liked Hinata's scent.

But getting out of my thoughts I told the smaller boy next to me who had also stopped walking and was now confusingly looking at me:

"Hey. I am smelling heat pheromones. But since there are no stress pheromones mixed to it I suppose there shouldn't be anything bad going on."

"Oh. Okay. I just hope whatever omega is in heat, has its suppressants with them..."

I hummed in response. I knew that heats could hurt a lot.
We continued walking but the closer we got to our room the stronger did the pheromones get and also, weird sounds?

'Wait. Is that a moa-'

"Oh GOSH KAGEYAMA! It's coming from our dorm! And is that- Yamaguchi screaming???? Oh nonono he is the omega in heat we have to help hi-"  Hinata was about to open the door when I stopped his actions by grabbing his wrist and getting him to step back from the door.

Now how the fuck fo I tell him that our dorm mates are having fucking sex?

"S-so you see... I don't think Yamaguchi needs our help right now Hinata."

"Why not??? He is basically screaming! We should get in the-"

I grabbed his wrist once more and dragged him away from there.
"L-let's go grab some milk from the vending machine outside."

'Suga would kill me if he found out I let Hinata's innocence get damaged...'

Once we got there and got our drinks he asked me once more.

"So are you going to tell me why you were saying that Yamaguchi doesn't need our help?"

"Well... ehm. Yeah. So like- Let's just say Tsukishima is already helping him."

"How do you know?"

"It's just- Yamaguchi wouldn't let any other Alpha help him while he is in that state if not that salty bastard. The thing is, maybe his heat was... triggered. Y-you know there are a few ways to trigger a heat an-"