Purr

。・゜・recap・゜・。
"You know we probably won't be able to do all these things right dumbass?" Kageyama said.

"Of course I do! But still we will never be bored as long as we have this list! Anyway it's getting pretty late, I think we should go to sleep now"

"Yeah."
: 。・゜・end of recap・゜・。

Nobody's POV:

"Hey Hinata can we turn on the air conditioner?" The dark blue-haired alpha asked as he noticed how hot it was in there.

"Of course! I am actually starting to sweat a little so it's a great idea." Hinata answered and took the remote from his nightstand to turn on the air conditioner.

With that, they turned the lights off, laid awkwardly on their backs on Hinata's bed and put the sheets over themselves.

[AN: idk if I am the only one that used to do that? Like turn the air conditioner on so I could sleep under the covers? Kinda cringe but anyways]

A few minutes later Kageyama felt Hinata shiver.
"Oi. Boke are you cold???" He asked

"W-what? Me? Nooo of course not!" The smaller boy answered.

Kageyama just stared at him waiting for the truth.

"O-okay maybe a little..."

"We could just turn the air conditioner off."

"N-NO." Hinata shouted and was immediately embarrassed.

'Why doesn't he want me to turn it off? And...Why do I feel like hugging him? Why do I feel like I want him to be near me? I want to feel his warmth. And you know what? I will probably never get a chance like that again so even if he hates me and pushes me away... it's worth a shot' Kageyama thought.

"Tsk. Such a dumbass." Kageyama said. But surprisingly he got closer to Hinata. He turned to his side so now his chest was facing the small Omega and wrapped one of his arms around him.

"Woow your so warm... I-I mean thank you Kageyama!" Hinata said while blushing lightly.

Then Hinata turned to face Kageyama and put his face close to the other boy's chest. Soon surrounded by the Alphas scent and warmth he purred.

"Did you just pur- Ehm forget it. No prob. Ya know I am a little cold too now and hugging you feels nice... so thanks too."
Kageyama said and proceeded to bury his nose in Hinata's hair.

'GWAAAH is Kageyama thanking me??? A-and he likes to hug me?? WHY DID I PURR???? But oh well I think, that it's not my fault...
I had never felt that safe and warm in my entire life. His arm around me and his chest make me feel so protected and loved. I could stay here for the rest of my life without thinking twice.
Oh gosh IamgonnadieIamgonnadieIamgonnadieeeee. I am so glad the lights are turned off... I am blushing for sure. Ugh, Kageyama... why do you make me feel like this?'

Kageyama's POV:
'As soon as Hinata put his face closer to my chest and purred I felt such a strong wave of happiness and electricity flow through my body. His sound. His warmth. His scent. Having him in my arms. This guy is drying me crazy. COME ON KAGEYAMA KEEP YOUR MIND TOGETHER DAMMIT!'