In pre-heat

AN: No this is not a smut chapter sorry LMAOO but it's pretty cute and also quite long :)) And watch out for the warnings!

: 。・゜・ recap・゜・。
We promised we would tell each other when we found out what love was and how it was like. I really want to tell him... but what- what if he doesn't like me back? Nonono don't overthink it Hinata there is nothing you can do about it! You promised you would tell him so now you will! Yeah, but he is probably sleeping now since it's- OH SHIT ITS 3 am! Well anyway, I will tell him tomorrow- well pretty much today.
: 。・゜・end of recap・゜・。

A few hours before that, when they said goodbye but from
Kageyama's POV:

After I had walked Hinata to his house and said goodbye to him, I walked home. My house was as usual empty since my parents were never home. Getting into the dark, silent house and locking the door, the first thing I thought was

'I miss him.'

I was sure Hinata would make this house feel so full of life and sunny. I really couldn't wait to see him again tomorrow.

I ate something and laid on my bed, now realizing I finally had some alone time to think.

'Back then, when we kissed for the first time, I felt something. I wanted more. I wanted to kiss him... that's also why the next day I asked him if we could kiss again.

It wasn't because I wanted to get good at it. I was never into that romantic kind of stuff, so why did I agree when Hinata asked if we could kiss in the first place?
Right, I wanted to kiss him too. But now thinking about it... I want him to be near me. I want to protect him and want him to like me. Yeah. Yeah, I really want that. From what I heard from other people and films... I- I love that dumbass, don't I? I already had an assumption...

Shit. How the fuck am I gonna tell him?'

I looked at my clock seeing it was already 2 am so I decided to go to sleep and figure everything out later. I fell asleep thinking about how it was when Hinata was in my arms sleeping peacefully.

⚠️ATTENTION: if you are sensitive to content that has to do with someone almost being raped please don't read until you see another warning saying it's over ⚠️

- Next day - after school -
Hinata's POV

I wanted to confess to Kageyama today, but confessing when we had training or just in the break didn't seem like a great idea... so I asked him to go to this shop near the school with me to grab some meat-buns. My plan is that afterwards, I will ask him if he wants to go to a park and play some volleyball or just talk. And then I will confess! It's not the best plan... but it's the best I can come up with for now!

Getting into the shop, he went to the front right corner of the shop searching for milk and I said was going to get some meat-buns, which were farther in the back.

I was about to get 2 meat buns for us when I started feeling a little weird. My body felt a little hotter than normal and I felt some pain in my abdomen.

Suddenly I felt someone grab my arm and slam me onto the floor. My eyes were still closed and before I could even process what was going I felt a weight on me. Immediately opening my eyes I saw a boy, sitting on me making me unable to move my legs. His pheromones gave off that he was an Alpha.
He then proceeded to pin my arms so that I couldn't move at all.